Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Am at end of tether

I

Isa Neal

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I really have to admit to be TOTALLY pissed of with VW and my van a DSG 180 NEW from Sinclair Cardiff 2012.
I picked up the vehicle from Cardiff minimal handover, told the fridge and sink tap will work after you have done 100 miles-they didn't. The vehicle locked me out on a caravan site( battle) on a cold night in March de to. Electrical problems the door scarman made by VW assist are at ill ther not repair r made good. the roof ate itself so new roof the boot liner caved I. So new boot liner, table collapse so new table now. Also 3rd one to be fitted , bubbling roof paint I PAID £2000 plus for replacement Cali hired from Oli at MY OWN EXPENSE. now payout to get 3rd table after VW SMg roof bubbling work done in a months I have lost 3 complete fridge loads of food and meanwhile to comply with VW advice have had van o. 10 days main hookup. It drops the current off an dumps the fridge sorry am COMPLETELY fed up have NEVER had the confidence to goabroad with THIS vehicle but thought all sorted out by SMG bu they have had my vehicle another week now Nd I cannot even get Ay for ONE night... Really exhausted withVW Cistomer acre haven't conta ted me once. I AMA doctor and I. My professional life I would be being hauled up for killing off patients. I paid the FULL ice for my van thinking by doing that it would have beenroperly checked before it and errors problems would be worted promptly and quickly but the reality is that I a Wiley m6. Vehicle and it is a repeated theme that I am having panel trips and social arrangements. Can someone give me the name and number at Customer care Vw who can genuinely sort this out otherwise I will, need to sue, my vehicle has obviously NEVER been fit for purpose.

Your seem a bit wound up take a step back relax read your post again, take a deep breath and review what advise you need, I am sure the advise from someone here will point you in the right direction. When I contacted VW customer services needing some advise by email they rang me up within 36 hours I got the contact details from VW uk website just google it.

Thank you for your wise words, my spelling checker on ipad was off hence numerous typos Still p.......ed off a my Cali seems to spend so much time in he repair/warranty garage rather than being available reliably to use.

The telephone number for Customer Care is 0800 777 172. You should get a call back within 48 hours of speaking to them and logging a complaint.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do, your fridge is on test as we speak and will be over the weekend. I completely understand your frustration but we want to make sure that we have done everything we can to make sure that the fridge will not let you down on your holiday and that we don't replace parts unnecessarily that don't fix the issue.

I can contact Customer Care on your behalf and get them to call you if you like.

Thanks

Back