Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

And another one.......

P

pottersteve

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
Hi All
I have been lurking for awhile and thanks to all in the forum. The posts really help when choosing a California.
I picked up the van yesterday. I'm not sure how to add the bottom line thing, so here's what we've got
140 blue mention in Natural Grey.Parking sensors ,privacy glass, tow bar, awning, parking heater, 3 bench seat(3 kids), one additional seat(1 mother in law) and a cool/warm box.
It's my wife's car and she's delighted!
We sail dinghies so it will be great when it's too cold to camp
Steve

Hi Steve welcome. You will need to click on user profile and then signature then you can add text and tell everybody about the cali :thumb

Hi Steve

I believe I was looking at your van online a while back. It's a good spec and I am a fan of the natural grey, particularly in the sun, it has a lovely sort of speckle to it.

Welcome alone, there's quite a lot on the Beach here as I'm sure you have gathered. :) :) :)

James

welcome steve and your family ....your going to love your cali beach and hope you carry on enjoying the forum :thumb :thumb :D :upsidedown

Welcome Steve, hope you enjoy the van. As a new Beach owner (and previously a full on Cali owner before) I am sure you will enjoy it.

One observation is that I only got my beach a week ago but it isn't blue motion, yet yours is! Does it have the blue motion badge on he back?

Back