GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Yet again I am missing club meets etc..

Cancer, rather boringly, has returned.

I'm obviously not happy, it's facial so could be horribly horrible surgery.

Apologies if I am not my usual horrible self.

Yet again I am missing club meets etc..

Cancer, rather boringly, has returned.

I'm obviously not happy, it's facial so could be horribly horrible surgery.

Apologies if I am not my usual horrible self.
Jen, so sorry to read this. Please send me a pm if you want to talk. Steve xx

No apologies needed , try and keep up the spirit even in those darker days ...
Guess i can say that the whole community of this forum wish you a good recovery !

Well said wim our thoughts are with you Jen stay strong..

Ohno! Wish you good and fast recovery.

Sad news. So sorry to read this. Thank you for being so open about it.
You’ve beaten the big C before and you will do it again. Stay positive and don’t be afraid to ask for support if needed.

Thank you for all those thoughts.

Not really something I would make public but this place is like a family to me.

I have a further biopsy and explorative surgery tomorrow and hopefully this will indicate a lack of spread and something that can be treated with minimal surgery. I wouldn't mind, it is a rather expensive nose :D Cost of reconstruction in 2011 in Wim's (@hotel california) home town of Antwerp was not cheap so I am impressing on the surgeon to minimise damage:sad

Wishing you all the best for your day tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed and hoping you‘ve got some „good“ news for us and come back stronger.

Keep strong, which I think in your case is a given.
I would just like to let you know that every time I get into our California, I think of you. Because someone once asked why they put the side door on the offside of the California? You posted, because if they put it on the nearside you would have to climb over the kitchen every time you got into the van! It still makes me laugh to this day. Best post ever!
Best wishes, Sue and Graham

Sad news. So sorry to read this. Thank you for being so open about it.
You’ve beaten the big C before and you will do it again. Stay positive and don’t be afraid to ask for support if needed.

Thank you Alison,

I am just back from a weekend away in Christchurch with 8 of my family. Lovely, beautiful, wonderful support. xx

Wishing you all the best for your day tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed and hoping you‘ve got some „good“ news for us and come back stronger.

Thank you,

I should be home tomorrow night, a few grams lighter but hopefully with most of my nose still intact.

One hell of a way to lose weight :shocked

Keep strong, which I think in your case is a given.
I would just like to let you know that every time I get into our California, I think of you. Because someone once asked why they put the side door on the offside of the California? You posted, because if they put it on the nearside you would have to climb over the kitchen every time you got into the van! It still makes me laugh to this day. Best post ever!
Best wishes, Sue and Graham

Thank you both.... tomorrow is another day.

I found last week quite depressing, Tuesday was a local biopsy, Thursday was the phone call telling me to pack my washbag and nightie for tomorrow, but now I'm quite excited and positive. Something is being done, battle is being joined and I came home to find my running number for the Brighton and Hove run next Sunday waiting for me so I have a night out in Alfie to look forward to.

All I need to do now is to charm the surgeon into tweaking my nose into a more aerodynamic shape :D

You don't know us, but it feels as if we do. I'm always saying to Jim you'll never guess what Granny Jen said or got up to today etc., We wish you a speedy successful recovery.
Kath +Jim

Can I suggest, in support of GJ at this time, that we have a week of no negative comments on this forum? Keep it positive for Jen!! Mods?

You don't know us, but it feels as if we do. I'm always saying to Jim you'll never guess what Granny Jen said or got up to today etc., We wish you a speedy successful recovery.
Kath +Jim

What a lovely message! Thank you x

Can I suggest, in support of GJ at this time, that we have a week of no negative comments on this forum? Keep it positive for Jen!! Mods?

Thank you ....

but that would mean me doing without my weekly growl :D

All going to go well tomorrow, I know it, just the waiting .....

Back