Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

and apologies for absence,,,

Cheer up, Brian. You know what they say.
Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best
And
Always look on the bright side of life!
Always look on the bright side of life
If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten!
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing,
When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps,
Just purse your lips and whistle -- that's the thing!
And always look on the bright side of life
Come on!
For life is quite absurd,
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow!
Forget about your sin -- give the audience a grin,
Enjoy it, it's the last chance anyhow!
So always look on the bright side of death!
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
Life's a piece of sing,
When you look at it.
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true,
You'll see it's all a show,
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!
And always look on the bright side of life
Come on guys, cheer up
Worse things happen at sea you know
I mean, what have you got to lose?
you know, you come from nothing
you're going back to nothing
what have you lost? Nothing!

Songwriters: Eric Idle

Good Luck for Tomorrow and wishing you a speedy recovery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope all goes well tomorrow. You are without doubt a positive person and this will help you through this. Thank you for sharing with us.

Fancy joining me at the CCC site in Chichester next weekend? Not too far for you :)

Just replied in the other thread.... I am away overnighting for a running event that weekend but will definitely try to pop over and say hello.

Hi GrannyJen.
So sad to learn about your cancer, I as I'm sure many others have been there (bone), so we've got an idea of what your going through, so be strong.
Adrian x (another Cali/Eriba/Dog owner)

So sorry to hear this news Jen, my thoughts are with you. Hope it goes well & is better news.

Andy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed for you today Jen, hope it's a success. Take care.

My words have been said before but are no less meant. Stay strong yourself and take strength from all the support here and around you. Focus on all that is positive to help you through the darker times. R&T x

So sorry GJ xxx

Thank you John, I do appreciate that you have had many difficulties with your other half and always been so supportive xx I hope all Is well now

Well,

Thank you everyone, it's almost family to me in here.

Everything went brilliantly well yesterday, didn't take long, didn't leave too much of a mess and the lovely Lady who removed various bits is very confident it was all caught early and is complete. Now waiting for various histology results to come back but a lot of optimism that this might be third and last time.

So, typically, I was down the gym this afternoon :shocked I have a running event to take part in next Sunday and I can't let silly bits of carcinoma to get in the way of that!!

Seriously, thank you everyone: an anxious few days ahead waiting, but everything will heal with time and aren't I the lucky one. Born in a country with a world class health service. I doubt if I would be here now had I been born in any other place but the developed first world so I just give thanks for my good fortune.

Should really have not gone to the gym this afternoon, it's hurt me a little bit, but then, I treated myself to some brand new running shoes and just had to get them on my feet :bananadance2

Well,

Everything went brilliantly well yesterday, didn't take long, didn't leave too much of a mess and the lovely Lady who removed various bits is very confident it was all caught early and is complete. Now waiting for various histology results to come back but a lot of optimism that this might be third and last time.

So, typically, I was down the gym this afternoon :shocked I have a running event to take part in next Sunday and I can't let silly bits of carcinoma to get in the way of that!!

Seriously, thank you everyone: an anxious few days ahead waiting, but everything will heal with time and aren't I the lucky one. Born in a country with a world class health service. I doubt if I would be here now had I been born in any other place but the developed first world so I just give thanks for my good fortune.

Should really have not gone to the gym this afternoon, it's hurt me a little bit, but then, I treated myself to some brand new running shoes and just had to get them on my feet :bananadance2
Great news @GrannyJen ! Maybe see you at the weekend. I will PM you.

Well,

So glad to read this news! As the medieval Galician salutation of pilgrims on the Santiago Way says, “Ultreia!”1B6C72FE-4B03-4A9B-AC91-D2A569B62B14.jpeg (Translation from Galician: Onward, looking to your interior self to find strength you didn’t know you had.)

Granny Jen sending lots of positive vibes your way. Everything crossed.
I'm catching up after a disastrous summer involving broken hips (my Dad) and broken wrist, colar bone and 3 ribs (me, new sport of stair surfing wasn't a great success...). There are always positives in everything if we look hard enough. I spent the summer at home with my wonderful son rather than on the M6.
Sending love your way x

Shocked to read this Jen and so pleased it looks as if it is working out for you. You’re such an important part of the club family. Great spirit, wishing you all the very best...David xxxx

Back