Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Android Auto

Loz2286

Loz2286

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Having owned my T6.1 for a couple of months I'm only now getting to grips with all the toys. I love the phone integration and have been using Android Auto quite a bit. So far I've played with Waze, Audible and Amazon Music. Any other suggestions of good/useful apps that benefit from this integration?

Thanks.

Personally, prefer Google Maps for navigation. But the Spotify integration is great also :thumb

For those who do like Android Auto and relevant to older Discover Media systems (like my 2017 T6) with non-wireless Android Auto, I recently bought one of these....

The process of getting hold of one was not without its delays as the distribution process used by the creators was a bit slow. But the product works flawlessly and allows wireless Android Auto.

The system now just automatically connects to Android Auto without having to plug in the phone.

(The clue’s in the name, so no it doesn’t work with Apple phones or CarPlay)

Having owned my T6.1 for a couple of months I'm only now getting to grips with all the toys. I love the phone integration and have been using Android Auto quite a bit. So far I've played with Waze, Audible and Amazon Music. Any other suggestions of good/useful apps that benefit from this integration?

Thanks.
I while the hours away with the Apple podcasts app. Such a mine of brilliant conversations and music.
I’m still deciding which graphics to have in the two dials. I like having the music - the album artwork looks good, but isn’t useful. Best one so far is the next move navigation arrow which I have on the left.

Thanks.
A few similar to yours - Google maps (navigation), audible (audio books), Castbox (podcasts), and Spotify(music). All through the AAWireless dongle. Wireless android auto! Bliss!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back