Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another excited newcomer

Chris_BLG_Ocean

Chris_BLG_Ocean

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Another new comer,

Christmas Eve I sat and went through the process of Spec’ing a Ocean and ordering such an easy process with Rob at the Liverpool Van centre.
What I settled on:
Bay Leaf Green 150Hp
Discover Media Pro
Storage Drawer
17” Devonport Alloy Wheels
Fuel tank Upgrade
ArtVelour Upholstery
Outdoor Shower Connection
Comfort Mattress

Last summer I hired a T6 van conversion and it was a eye opener to a few things, a camper suites my lifestyle and the fact I didn’t like MDF/plywood cabinets and carpet stuck to the walls.

I’ve added a few pictures of my adventures last summer. 374B0CB6-1E79-47BE-936E-802E6D0CA9D9.jpeg
5DDC6271-B6EA-4316-9F28-DEF04D7A3FF8.jpeg
EAC3BB6A-B812-4C02-B201-EFCA682807BC.jpeg
6F6C5C00-C006-4BF3-8443-D0826A485ABA.jpeg

Does anyone have any tips on fast forwarding time to May and the anticipated delivery date ‍♂️

Another new comer,

Christmas Eve I sat and went through the process of Spec’ing a Ocean and ordering such an easy process with Rob at the Liverpool Van centre.
What I settled on:
Bay Leaf Green 150Hp
Discover Media Pro
Storage Drawer
Fuel tank Upgrade
ArtVelour Upholstery
Comfort Mattress

Last summer I hired a T6 van conversion and it was a eye opener to a few things, a camper suites my lifestyle and the fact I didn’t like MDF/plywood cabinets and carpet stuck to the walls.

I’ve added a few pictures of my adventures last summer. View attachment 71155
View attachment 71156
View attachment 71157
View attachment 71161

Does anyone have any tips on fast forwarding time to May and the anticipated delivery date ‍♂️

Welcome on board Chris. Congratulations on your new order. Can see that you had a fab time with the hire.

Well, to fast forward the time, you have two options.
1. Start buying accessories ... but that is an expensive time spend ... and you may end up with items that you do not need. So maybe hold that for when the van arrives.
2. Start planning adventures - 0 cost and gets you planning short and long trips. I have multiple maps such as Switzerland 202-, Eastern Europe 202-, Norway 202- etc. with all places marked on where to go and what to see. The maps vary from a weekend getaway nearby to 2 to 3 week getaways as well such as Norway or Iceland. When the time comes, rename the map such as Norway 2021 ... and off you go!

Think and plan your adventures and time will fly.

Also, as you are interested in Flying, @campandfly is another member who pursues the hobby and I am sure will be able to share information on Cali and carrying flying gear etc.

Enjoy!

Another new comer,

What I settled on:
Bay Leaf Green 150Hp
Discover Media Pro
Storage Drawer
Fuel tank Upgrade
ArtVelour Upholstery
Comfort Mattress

I’ve added a few pictures of my adventures last summer. View attachment 71155
View attachment 71156
View attachment 71157
View attachment 71161

This forum, watching YouTube videos such as A Bus and Beyond, and bookmarking things you think you’ll need when you take delivery will help time pass. As will booze.