Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another new California Beach......

My 114 Beach replaced a BMW 3 Series Coupe, while the BMW was a lovely thing, for what I want to do now, the Beach is incredible.... it's not an exaggeration to say it has changed our lives.

Agree
The Beach is my daily driver, tourer, camper and family day out vehicle. Its like having 4 or 5 different cars in one.
I went for the 3 seater beach, as i feel it has the most flexibility.

Happy so far. but wished VW had fitted a 230v connection point.
With regards to the 114bhp. I havent drove one, but so far not that impressed with the performance of the 140bhp. Could do with a bit more mid-range grunt. Really hoping it improves with mileage.

Again why dont VW do a Beach with 180bhp motor :headbang

Here is my ride :hello

F5535D46-4554-47B0-BFBC-21C1A338CB4C-13171-00000A4959D3831E_zpsa39f57fe.jpg

5EB1C34B-50A4-418D-B109-2F6FA8FC917B-13171-00000A48F4E714E3_zps8bdf3444.jpg

James said:
In my view, the actual genius of the Beach is that is can do so many things. It can be a camper but for us, it's real benefit is just how useful it is on a daily basis. It's practicality and ability to do a number of different tasks makes it the perfect all purpose vehicle.

James

Hi guys
A bit of a long wait but the Beach finally arrived last week I think about 18 week wait in all. I new it was never going to get here before the summer break so there was no point in stressing.

I have to say that after the wait I was quite nervous before it arrived I had almost forgotten what I had ordered.

Anyway what has arrived is absolutely brilliant, no feelings of disappointment, I just can't believe that I finally own a VW California Beach I am really chuffed and on our one trip to Anglesey this weekend I can really see how great this vehicle is and what potential it has to really improve the quality of our lives over the next few years.

Many thanks to all the bloggers on this forum who really helped in what is quite a complex job in ordering the beach. Special thanks to James who on re reading this blog I may have been slightly disparaging about the yellow beach colour which I have to say I quite like now having seen a few in Cornwall this summer.

I will start posting a bit more often now I actually own one. I have got to go now and sit in the van for 20 minutes and just breath in the new beach smell.
Ianto

Ianto said:
Hi guys
A bit of a long wait but the Beach finally arrived last week I think about 18 week wait in all. I new it was never going to get here before the summer break so there was no point in stressing.

I have to say that after the wait I was quite nervous before it arrived I had almost forgotten what I had ordered.

Anyway what has arrived is absolutely brilliant, no feelings of disappointment, I just can't believe that I finally own a VW California Beach I am really chuffed and on our one trip to Anglesey this weekend I can really see how great this vehicle is and what potential it has to really improve the quality of our lives over the next few years.

Many thanks to all the bloggers on this forum who really helped in what is quite a complex job in ordering the beach. Special thanks to James who on re reading this blog I may have been slightly disparaging about the yellow beach colour which I have to say I quite like now having seen a few in Cornwall this summer.

I will start posting a bit more often now I actually own one. I have got to go now and sit in the van for 20 minutes and just breath in the new beach smell.
Ianto
Awesome!!... Glad you are pleased!... I can't believe the change to my life the beach has brought!

dalzios said:
James the deal I got was 12%, matching the drive the deal price (local dealer offerred 8% and had a 12-16 week wait). I thought that was pretty good until I saw one post on here where someone said they got 17%!

I was offered 7% at local dealer but did feel like I'd had great service from the guy so relatively happy with that...just wondering I should try & get some dealer options thrown in, or services or something like that...may be more flexibility on that side of things?

I'm currently sitting in my truck in a lorry park near York looking at a car transporter with 4 cali's on it! From what I can see there isn't a Beach to be seen . Where are all these new ones that have been ordered including mine? ;)

I am glad to see all these Beaches being bought and I am always happy to convince someone that Sunny Yellow is the way forward :)

James

Apparently the ' Eagle has landed' my Beach is now in Sheerness that 1 Step closer to me getting my mits on it!!!!!! :D

Hi don't laugh but all this talk about 8% 12% 17% is that the % of discount off the full retail price??

The discount, as worked out by the dealer in front of me, was off the brochure price pre vat then VAT added to give the actual figure. Made sense that they did it that way and in fact is near the same as just taking the percentage off the consumer price. The discount was also stated on the dealer offer and applied to the blue options as well.

Andy

Sent from an iPad using Tapatalk