Antisocial behaviour at the seaside

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
This was reported this week, I found it quite disturbing:

At a well know English seaside resort a man and woman were arguing in front of a load of kids. Then the woman smacked the guy over the head and it all started kicking off. When the police arrived the man started getting very aggressive and a police officer struck the man with his baton. But the man was able to snatch the baton and started using it on the police officer and the woman. All the while the onlooking kids were beside themselves, screaming. Then a crocodile came along and stole all the sausages!

This was reported this week, I found it quite disturbing:

At a well know English seaside resort a man and woman were arguing in front of a load of kids. Then the woman smacked the guy over the head and it all started kicking off. When the police arrived the man started getting very aggressive and a police officer struck the man with his baton. But the man was able to snatch the baton and started using it on the police officer and the woman. All the while the onlooking kids were beside themselves, screaming. Then a crocodile came along and stole all the sausages!
Not forgetting the baby bashing and throwing.

Dat's de way t' do it!

This reminds me of a Punch and Judy show on Eastboune seafront some years ago. When a fire engine came rushing past with sirens sounding Mr Punch stopped beating the crocodile, put down the slap stick and both he and the crocodile watched the fire engine go past before they continued with their ding dong. It was pure gold.

Back