Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any Advice

Wengen007

Wengen007

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi I'm a new member :hello
I'm planning to order a new beach at Christmas for delivery in March can anyone give any advice on what to add on or what to avoid?

Thanks in advance

I think most options are really a personal choice, and I'm not sure what is optional/standard now but would guess you should definitely consider:

1. number of seats - apparently retrofitting extra middle row seats is v. exensive. Also you need to choose between 2 or 3 seat rear bench. I believe 3 seater is better seat (contoured) but 2 seater is better bed - so depends what your priority is

2. privacy glass - otherwise it'll be like being in a goldfish bowl

3. parking heater - if you think you need it. (I wish I had one, although I think they're quite noisy outside the van so maybe best on wilder pitches that don't have hookup or neighbours?)

4. check the ride - I had mine dealer lowered to get the ride how I wanted it - again it's a personal choice

5. rest is really choice - satnav, bluetooth phone, multifunction steering wheel, cruise control, climate control etc There's so many great options! :bananadance

The options are personal choice - if you're ordered direct then you can personalise - if you're buying a dealer demo then you may need to compromise

In theory - the 2 seater is the better camper - the 3 seater a better MPV - but both can do either job.

James