Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello! Any advice on dealer mix up please!

so far looking at price reduction + 4 x services + extended factory warranty (5 years/80,000 miles
So you are now looking at five years of worry free motoring. Great result. You’ll still have to pay for tyres and pads but you’ll avoid the expensive 40,000 mile DSG service!

Good result to me too.

I got ef all when one option was missed
on another vehicle..:)

Don’t forget that VW are paying the 2 grand OTR Costs on new Calis at the moment + £2750 contribution + around 6-8 % discount, so around 10k off the list price. If you haven’t got at least that, you should be able to push for more!!

Hello,

thank you very much everybody for all your comments.
we went to see the van and the dealer today - they were very apologetic and i think reasonable.
so far looking at price reduction + 4 x services + extended factory warranty (5 years/80,000 miles) + paint guard thing + a few bits and bobs....
the dealer is getting back to us with final numbers etc next week......

really appreciate everybody's input - i believe there's a yellow van club somewhere?!?!

thanks again

View attachment 51903

Its a lovely van.

Didn’t realise you could get LEDs without fog lights!

Can fogs be retro fitted?

Not sure, would’ve thought it was possible but the interior switch would also need replacing. Don’t the Fogs also light up one side when you turn the steering wheel?

Not sure, would’ve thought it was possible but the interior switch would also need replacing. Don’t the Fogs also light up one side when you turn the steering wheel?
Ours do yes.

Hello,

thank you very much everybody for all your comments.
we went to see the van and the dealer today - they were very apologetic and i think reasonable.
so far looking at price reduction + 4 x services + extended factory warranty (5 years/80,000 miles) + paint guard thing + a few bits and bobs....
the dealer is getting back to us with final numbers etc next week......

really appreciate everybody's input - i believe there's a yellow van club somewhere?!?!

thanks again

View attachment 51903
That’s decent compensation sounds like you’ve haggled well.

I recently took delivery of a new Caravelle Executive with all the bells and whistles.
They come standard with electric side doors both sides, but mine didn’t it has electric latching.
I ended up with £10k discount as they couldn’t re order as the T6’s are on run out, so nothing until about next March the man said.

I would have been also happy if I hadn't driven our Cali equipped with DSG / ACC, the combination takes the van to another level. I would not go back to manual now.
Me too. I have had two manuals and now have an DSG. Sitting in slow moving traffic or stop start traffic and you really feel the benefit of auto.

I recently took delivery of a new Caravelle Executive with all the bells and whistles.
They come standard with electric side doors both sides, but mine didn’t it has electric latching.
I ended up with £10k discount as they couldn’t re order as the T6’s are on run out, so nothing until about next March the man said.
I had a caravelle with electric doors one never worked properly cost me loads to get it fixed and now my Cali has an electric door, often won't open or starts to close then flies back. I would prefer manual doors. I could open it up and remove the electric cable etc. Maybe I will. But when it works it is great.

I had a caravelle with electric doors one never worked properly cost me loads to get it fixed and now my Cali has an electric door, often won't open or starts to close then flies back. I would prefer manual doors. I could open it up and remove the electric cable etc. Maybe I will. But when it works it is great.
Hello Anthony
I have had three Caravelles since 2012 and a Cali all with electric rear doors and they have all been ok and as they come standard on the Exec they should be there, I guess that’s why I got the discount?