Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any white vans out there with the chrome pack?

Jay20cali

Jay20cali

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Looking at choosing this chrome pack before my van is accepted. it’s quite classy
Any pictures would be fantastic thanks

Looking at choosing this chrome pack before my van is accepted. it’s quite classy
Try the VW Commercial site - used vehicles. SMG Tonbridge have a Pearl white Ocean with the chrome pack. Lovely pics and only £70k!

I’ve got the chrome pack on mine which is grey. I’d go for it as it will look great on white and you get the black B Pillars.

Mike

I’ve got the chrome pack on mine which is grey. I’d go for it as it will look great on white and you get the black B Pillars.

Mike
Thanks mike
It looks pretty classy

Heres my Oryx White with chrome pack, really happy with the look.

fullsizeoutput_e4.jpeg

I don't think chrome does any justice on white and vice versa.
I was planning to change my blue one for a white, but then with all black (like my blue one has).
White and chrome (I think) is near to invisible.

I don't think chrome does any justice on white and vice versa.
I was planning to change my blue one for a white, but then with all black (like my blue one has).
White and chrome (I think) is near to invisible.
That suits me to be honest as I was always the person to de chrome my VWs ..I don’t want it to shout CHROME ....but I definitely think it looks quite classy on the California especially with the b pillars on black. It adds a little bit of sparkle

Like I said: this is just my opinion.
If you want to use chrome, and you want to notice it, use chrome on a darker color.
On a lighter color, the chrome doesn't stick out enough, and, again, for me, isn't worth the extra £, € or $.
No problem if anyone else does it.

Like I said: this is just my opinion.
If you want to use chrome, and you want to notice it, use chrome on a darker color.
On a lighter color, the chrome doesn't stick out enough, and, again, for me, isn't worth the extra £, € or $.
No problem if anyone else does it.
Yep I get your point.
I think on the previous picture of the white one it looks very nice and also subtle

Subtle yes. Too subtle it would be for me, so not really worth it.

I decided a year ago to add the chrome pack, sidebars and spoiler to my Candy White which I purchased from VW parts...... managed to apply all parts without issue over the space of a weekend and I believe that the look is certainly subtle, which is what I was aiming for.463014630246303

I don't say that your van is not nice with it? It is just my opinion.
It looks good, but it would not be anything for me.
Luckily we all have a different taste. Can you imagine all the California's in blue? That would be boring.

In France they have a saying: Les gouts et les couleurs se ne dispute pas.
The taste and colors are indisputable. This fits here very well.

Yep I get your point.
I think on the previous picture of the white one it looks very nice and also subtle
So subtle I thought it was a 'before' picture!

But it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, people are perfectly entitled to do anything they like to their vehicles!

I decided a year ago to add the chrome pack, sidebars and spoiler to my Candy White which I purchased from VW parts...... managed to apply all parts without issue over the space of a weekend and I believe that the look is certainly subtle, which is what I was aiming for.View attachment 46301View attachment 46302View attachment 46303
Your van looks great, I’ve also gone with Candy White.
Did you add the black out on the door (B pillar?)? If so where did you get it?

So subtle I thought it was a 'before' picture!

But it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, people are perfectly entitled to do anything they like to their vehicles!

Yes I think the chrome compliments the white subtle yet classy and with the black door pillars gives it a good look on the candy white..both vans above look fantastic

Back