sidepod

sidepod

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
This is how you'll end up.....

IMG_2562.JPG

What I've struggled with over the years is why caravaners need to fill/empty some form of wheeled water container at least 5 times per day. It seems to be the sole function of the species! Bizarre.

Have you noticed what he is carrying over the front wheel. I hope it is nice flat path to the disposal point!:eek:

Why did he not get of his fat arse and walk to the tap?

The campsite I was on last week on the south coast had a similar issue where most people could not be bothered to walk the 2 minute stroll to the shower block in the morning so it was chaos outside with cars double parked.

Camping aint' what it used to be ....things are complicated in a modern caravan/ camper ....

I remembered that quote from a Facebook Caravaner who was complaining that he had to listen to the van doors slamming from the camper next to him, well we have had to put up with noise of wheeled poo trollies on the tarmac going past us all weekend!

Yeah especially at 8 in the morning when you upstairs in Cali trying to have a lye in then they also decide to shout across to the other idiot in a caravan who is also pratting about. Why can't they get it the night beforelike anybody normal
What I've struggled with over the years is why caravaners need to fill/empty some form of wheeled water container at least 5 times per day. It seems to be the sole function of the species! Bizarre.
8 in the o

Why did he not get of his fat arse and walk to the tap?

The campsite I was on last week on the south coast had a similar issue where most people could not be bothered to walk the 2 minute stroll to the shower block in the morning so it was chaos outside with cars double parked.

I'm fat I would walk for two minutes but anything over three I would have two double park. :thumb :bananadance2

I remembered that quote from a Facebook Caravaner who was complaining that he had to listen to the van doors slamming from the camper next to him, well we have had to put up with noise of wheeled poo trollies on the tarmac going past us all weekend!

Ha Ha!! That’ll be what inspired the hashtag #swishbang

We pitched up at Park House, Monsal Dale yesterday evening. I pitched against the owner's wall, leaving about 1 foot gap between the wall and the van. Can anyone explain to me what possessed the family pitched in front of me (every single one of them) to struggle through that gap on their way to and from the toilets, rather than simply walk around the van. Either they were completely ignorant, or dead lazy, or both.

and at 6.30 am. trundling past like an annoying mosquito in your ear hole

Wow! So much pent up anger. #groupcounselling

We call it "the trundle of shame". On the plus side, come 7.00pm most caravanners shut all doors and windows and watch tv. Don't see them again until the morning trundle of shame.

I'm not what you'd call a completely modern man, but isn't it a bit bad taste these days to take the micky out of people for being overweight? Am I missing something?

I'm not what you'd call a completely modern man, but isn't it a bit bad taste these days to take the micky out of people for being overweight? Am I missing something?
Call me old fashioned but i thought micky taking was our national sport

I loved my caravan. Now I love my campervan. Both suited the lifestyle I had/have at that point. On a campsite with loads of people, there's always going to be something annoying going on! I love caravan club sites, but proper retired people do seem to get up early and empty things. I can live with it ;)

We pitched up at Park House, Monsal Dale yesterday evening. I pitched against the owner's wall, leaving about 1 foot gap between the wall and the van. Can anyone explain to me what possessed the family pitched in front of me (every single one of them) to struggle through that gap on their way to and from the toilets, rather than simply walk around the van. Either they were completely ignorant, or dead lazy, or both.

And what about walking on the gravel of your pitch because you've parked a campervan that doesn't take up the WHOLE pitch with caravan/awning/car/flower pots and the laundry line? While doing the trundle of shame of course.:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

To answer your question, it's definitely BOTH!

Probably but it's true! (and amuses those of us with that kind of low humour).

Last time I checked fat is a life choice not a condition.

Last time I checked fat is a life choice not a condition.
What an odd statement, you have no idea the circumstances around the person whose photo you have posted online. This is one of the last forms of bigotry, but put more plainly, its plain bullying. The internet is a great place for cowardly comments, it's notable that nobody that has supported your joke wants their image shown, but don't see anything wrong with you touting photos of somebody else.