Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

anyone going to Busfest on here?

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
I seem to remember some talk about a club camping area? Be nice to meet some other Cali owners and grizzle collectively about roofs ;)

David Eccles said:
I seem to remember some talk about a club camping area? Be nice to meet some other Cali owners and grizzle collectively about roofs ;)

We are going but in the general camping area.

John :cool:

have work this show for some time now .but they don't look after the marshals .got funny when i used there crew showers .and ask for the crew t shirt back after the event was done on sunday ..not a cheap show to go to any more .hope you enjoy it dave .some nice camp sites just up the rd to .

yes have stayed over at Blackmore before now when it was VF and not open on Fridays..but normally always camp with SSVC, but this year have been put in some posh area :eek:

David Eccles said:
yes have stayed over at Blackmore before now when it was VF and not open on Fridays..but normally always camp with SSVC, but this year have been put in some posh area :eek:
its not what you no dave but who .have a blast for sure :cool

David Eccles said:

Hi Dave

We're heading too Busfest and our tickets say club camping and California Club ?!? Hope this means all the Cali's will be put together. Would be happy to sip a beer and point at roof blister for a while :thumb

Cheers

Steve

i want to go but tickets are not available now. too slow to book.

Its all about ££££'s since it changed to Busfest, it is a shame as it used to be a good show.

SteveW said:
David Eccles said:

Hi Dave

We're heading too Busfest and our tickets say club camping and California Club ?!? Hope this means all the Cali's will be put together. Would be happy to sip a beer and point at roof blister for a while :thumb

Cheers

Steve
If you leave your phone number at the Camper and Commercial / VWbus stand I will see if I can find you guys / Cali Club plot! I am only there from 1pm today till Sat 5pm but good to catch up with Cali owners if poss ....

We're in the club area, arriving around 5ish.

Mr, Mrs & little Ms Freaks looking very much forward to a great weekend.

See you later ! :cool

As we type, heading to Busfest in tandem with another Cali & fellow forum member... Coming back from Cornwall. :thumb

Cali_Freaks said:
We're in the club area, arriving around 5ish.

Mr, Mrs & little Ms Freaks looking very much forward to a great weekend.

See you later ! :cool

5pm ! We're going to be a couple hours behind you I'm afraid so please save us a nice spot and put a cold one on ice for us :thumb :bananadance

spanner said:
Its all about ££££'s since it changed to Busfest, it is a shame as it used to be a good show.

It was all about ££££££'s when it was vanfest and organised by the type 2 owners club Who i might add didn't seem to like T4's & T5's turning up, they seemed a bit snobbish to me. At least that has changed, been going for 16 years.

John :thanks

Bus fest still the biggest and best VW show of them all, we had had a great weekend with our fellow Cali owners in the club camping plot. Good location close to the action and facilities block. We spoke to every one on our plot who were all very friendly.
We also had many visitors asking about the vans, and when you consider the cost of some conversions on site it made the Cali look like a bargain. All in all great show, fantastic weather, and superb company.

See you all next year.
Paul & Linda

I went. was amazing. Spent the whole weekend, only saw one cali, was a grey one with a Belgium reg number. Where was club camping? Would have been nice to meet up with some other forum members. :-( I was in General camping, yellow gate.

What wonderful weather we were blessed with. Had a fab time. Will definitely be making it next year hopefully. :D

Back