Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone know this Cali? RJ19 WPD

I’ve had an offer of £42k from We buy any car. Cost us £44k over 6 years ago.. still not interested in selling. If they are offering that what is it really worth?

I’ve had an offer of £42k from We buy any car. Cost us £44k over 6 years ago.. still not interested in selling. If they are offering that what is it really worth?
WBAC will supposedly (given all the caveats about finding faults before they hand over any money) give me £4k more than I paid last Sept for my 2019 Beach, that's nearly £500 a month increase.

Not tempted, but first time I could have sold a vehicle for more than I paid for it, including all those 'classics' that I had.

WBAC will supposedly (given all the caveats about finding faults before they hand over any money) give me £4k more than I paid last Sept for my 2019 Beach, that's nearly £500 a month increase.

Not tempted, but first time I could have sold a vehicle for more than I paid for it, including all those 'classics' that I had.
You tempted me to take a look too. WBAC are offering £500 more for our Beach than we paid from a VW dealer last October. Crazy times!!!

Run usual HPI checks etc, although WBA would have done this anyway before they purchased.

For 2019, the service history would me minimal anyway (every 2 years) unless it has very high mileage.

Previous Owner may have just needed fast cash without the hassle that come with a private sale. WBA seem to be offering decent levels on Calis at the moment.
Anyone seriously thinking of selling a very sought after vehicle (a Cali) to WBA must be very desperate for money. Just out of interest I got a quote (zero intention of selling) - they quoted me £38k for a 2019 Ocean with 9k miles on the clock! I'd set fire to it before selling to these crooks.

I just put my new cali (registered Dec 2020) reg in WBAC for a laugh - they are offering more than I paid at a main dealer in February.

On the AMG that I'm trying to get rid of at the moment they are a fairly close second price wise to a company called "motorway" that punt your details out to dealers & get them to bid. They are both more than £8k higher than the local Mercedes dealers will go even when trading in against a new car.

Back