Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Are bike racks the new bullbars?

The former SusiBus...it's now called Bobbybus...and I sold the rack!:Iamsorry
The young SusiBus T6 is intrigued to read that her elder sibling, SusiBusT5 may have had a gender change, now and calling herself Bobbybus.

Anyway, it was nice to hear that he/she is well and still " loving it" to quote your strapline.

The young SusiBus T6 is intrigued to read that her elder sibling, SusiBusT5 may have had a gender change, now and calling herself Bobbybus.

Anyway, it was nice to hear that he/she is well and still " loving it" to quote your strapline.
It just had to be Bobbybus...as a retired cop called Robert...and following the same style of name as you used. And the transition from female to male? There has been surgery. A few bits have been removed; rack and a change of wheels. A few bits have been added; rear spoiler added and front spoiler to be added when I have plucked up the courage to do the relevant surgery!

The yellow one is the mine one!!

I use the rack quite a lot, not only for bikes. Plus I set a storage box on the towball for big trips or when have to bring too much stuff.
So the bike rack for bikes and the towbar rack for storage? Not too heavy with both?

The bottom rail acts as a very useful grab handle to control the closing of the rear hatch, l do mean very useful.

First runout ready to go..
IMG_4842.jpg

Back