Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

At last - owned it for an hour before it was taken for its roof recall. Been away over a month and at last it has arrived .

Nice wheels too. I assume it was 'on the list' as an 11 plate would get told to get lost if presented to vw in 2019?

Nice, i could see with the 1st picture that its a proper camper :)

Was it the front roof cowl or the elevating roof recall? How did the repair go?
No idea. The previous owner told us it was on a waiting list because of corrosion on the roof - possibly to be done spring 2020. To be honest neither he or we could see any corrosion. The day before we were picking it up the owner said it had been recalled early by VW Manchester and would be away 3 weeks. We picked it up end of september and drove it the garage. They shipped it to Claridges in Southport. It arrived back to our door in north Wales yesterday 29th october. Cant ask for better service than that.

I've just been put on VW Manchester waiting list, told it could be a years wait.
Did you get a courtesy vehicle and if so ,what?

The guy we bought from told us it was on the list probably for next spring. Suddenly it was recalled the day before we picked it up - end september. We didn't ask for a courtesy vehicle as we have transport so I don't know what the response would have been if we had.

Thank you for quick response.
I asked because we will only have one vehicle, the Cali, at the time it gets fixed so would need a replacement.

I asked Liverpool a two years ago to look at it thinking I had rust. They said it was just muck. Maybe in Liverpool that's what they class as rust.

I asked because we will only have one vehicle, the Cali, at the time it gets fixed so would need a replacement.
If it's any help I had my 2012 Cali done some years ago and I was given a new one with a bigger engine to play with for a fortnight. I did not have to ask but, like you, ours is our only vehicle so without it we would have been stuck. We had bought it from new, if that makes a difference ( hope not for you)

I had a Transporter combo given to me. Brand new with all the toys. Nice van tbh. Then 3 weeks later when they delivered my Cali back to me they had no record of me having the loan van. Had to convince them it was theirs:oops::oops: