• Thread starter PopsEllsDaisMollMegs
  • Start date
PopsEllsDaisMollMegs

PopsEllsDaisMollMegs

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi all.
Does anyone know how to schedule the auxiliary heater to come on each day for 30 mins (to warm up in the morning before going out)?

I’ve read the manual and tried, but it looks like after each time the heater comes on you have to then manually activate the next scheduled period - maybe I'm just reading the instructions wrong!

I've been able to do this with previous cars I've owned, but the VW system seems so counter intuitive!

Any help would be gratefully received.

Hi all.
Does anyone know how to schedule the auxiliary heater to come on each day for 30 mins (to warm up in the morning before going out)?

I’ve read the manual and tried, but it looks like after each time the heater comes on you have to then manually activate the next scheduled period - maybe I'm just reading the instructions wrong!

I've been able to do this with previous cars I've owned, but the VW system seems so counter intuitive!

Any help would be gratefully received.
I do this on my T6 when at work, set a program to daily and define duration and temperature.
T6.1, no idea but sure someone will

I do this on my T6 when at work, set a program to daily and define duration and temperature.
T6.1, no idea but sure someone will
Many thanks for the Reply Phillip.
I can't find a 'daily' on the t6.1 - only each day of the week, or 'at' for that particular day.

Seems like the 'upgraded' t6.1 display is a step down from the t6!

Have a watch through Chris' video here - Think if you specify "AT" rather than Mon/Tues/Wed etc - I think that does everyday, or at least that what he suggests!

Many thanks for the Reply Phillip.
I can't find a 'daily' on the t6.1 - only each day of the week, or 'at' for that particular day.

Seems like the 'upgraded' t6.1 display is a step down from the t6!
Yes, T6 system seems fairly easy to use.
I work in design of instruments for the polar regions, where no one wants to so spend linger than they need in the environment.
Simple and intuitive is good !

Its 'at' eg 7am every day
or 'Friday' 7am
Thanks for the reply - have you got this working on a daily basis? I can't get it to do it.

I've tried the 'at' setting several times, but it only works for one day and then doesn't repeat the next day.

Thanks for the reply - have you got this working on a daily basis? I can't get it to do it.

I've tried the 'at' setting several times, but it only works for one day and then doesn't repeat the next day.
I haven’t tried it actually. I was under the impression that the heat logo goes blue when ‘timer’ set, then orange when operational.
Does the icon turn blue and orange, and then off?

I haven’t tried it actually. I was under the impression that the heat logo goes blue when ‘timer’ set, then orange when operational.
Does the icon turn blue and orange, and then off?
It goes blue when set, goes orange when the heater is activated.
Once the heater has finished its first activation, the screen goes blank and then doesn't activate again, and no blue or orange symbols are shown again.

It goes blue when set, goes orange when the heater is activated.
Once the heater has finished its first activation, the screen goes blank and then doesn't activate again, and no blue or orange symbols are shown again.
any thoughts @CaliforniaTime ?

Back