Awning Ground sheets

J

Jester

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi all,

Do you have any suggestions upon a good quality ground sheet that reflects the dimensions of the California awning. Sutible for grass and hard standings.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Do you have any suggestions upon a good quality ground sheet that reflects the dimensions of the California awning. Sutible for grass and hard standings.

Thanks in advance.

We have a large green cotton tarpaulin. It has multiple uses including as a groundsheet for the wind out awning.

I have a dark-green 'breathable' nylon woven groundsheet under the awning with table & chairs on top - stops much of the muck being transferred into the van. Often handy to have the peg-down eyelets to stop it flapping about / blowing away ...

Search keyword is: treadlite groundsheet

I cut a piece of Aldi's breathable groundsheet to size. The width is right, just a tad too long.

It has eyelets on the corners and I tuck the cut side under the van.

Alan

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Decathlon do an excellent one at a good price.

We use a Fiamma patio mat, a bit pricey at £50 but very robust and comes up as good as new with a pressure wash, also dries very quickly too due to the weave. Fits perfectly within the footprint of the awnings / privacy room.

https://www.fiammastore.com/Fiamma-Accessories-for-Caravanstore-and-Zip/Fiamma-Patio-Mat
Fiamma patio mat . Without question
Inch perfect fit for wind out awning
Easy clean and ultra smart
Also fitted with tags at each corner for pegging down
Folds into its own carrying strap

Thanks All

As its raining not tempted to wind it out Fiamma seems the way to go anyone know the correct size i need to fit under the wind out awning,

Thanks in advance

Hi breeze

I have several different types of Matt

My favourite VW logo may come from these guys, they sell at shows as well

It is ideal immediately outside the van under the wind out awning

693D75DC-CF85-4522-AA3C-ADB3C7D9D67A.jpeg

Has anyone used the Blue Diamond Treadlite breathable mat, it's quarter the price of the Fiamma and looks really neat in the photos....