Battery Status indicator in control panel - T6.1

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky

Forever young (ish!)
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Please can anyone tell me what the two black lines of the battery status indicator on the right of the graphic mean?

IMG_0807 (1).jpg

All the lines are your leisure battery power in % with each bar 10%. This shows your leasures are 80% full. This is fairly normal as the Cali will only top them up to 80% to protect the battery life. There are plenty of posts here on how to use max charge, EHU etc if you want to get to 100%.

edit - I'm guessing that with over 4K posts this is a joke question given the number of battery questions recently?

Last edited:
edit - I'm guessing that with over 4K posts this is a joke question?
Thx for reply but you got me with this part.

Thx for reply but you got me with this part.
OK just "twigged". I only had my T6.1 for two weeks and the control panel seems to be needlessly complex when compared to the one in theT5 and also T6. My question was born from leaving the house with no black lines (all blue) to returning after a twelve mile (ish) trip to the indicator showing the black lines. Why the focus? I am going on a three day off grid weekend and just needed to be sure I had the max charge before setting off.

OK just "twigged". I only had my T6.1 for two weeks and the control panel seems to be needlessly complex when compared to the one in theT5 and also T6. My question was born from leaving the house with no black lines (all blue) to returning after a twelve mile (ish) trip to the indicator showing the black lines. Why the focus? I am going on a three day off grid weekend and just needed to be sure I had the max charge before setting off.
Ah.

Well, you have two options - EHU before you go (which should take it to 100) or run the max charge button while driving there which should do the same.

Conventional advice on here is the bars are a best guess and the V is the best indicator of actual charge.