Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach Discount!!!

B

bournemouthbeach

VIP Member
Just thought i would start my first post so be kind.... :D

With my Beach ordered should prob have come on here first place but we didn't and to be fair we got a good spec van with what were happy with.

With all this talk of 8% 12% 17% discount would be interesting to here what others get best place to deal etc, to help members looking at buying new or used....

Have been thinking maybe i could have got a better deal.... :headbang

Hi

I am still working on getting the best discount at the moment i have managed 7% on the spec that I what.
But still holding out on the hope of VW including electric hook up on the 2014 Beach.

If you are happy with the spec you ordered, just enjoy it when it arrives, Life is to short to worry if some one got a better deal. ;)

Looking to get my Beach for the start of next spring

Terry

Good point Terry...

We got ours from City Gate High Wycombe very good experience, didn't mind traveling from Bournemouth to get the right deal....

We got ours from City Gate High Wycombe very good experience, didn't mind traveling from Bournemouth to get the right deal....

Hi, I am now ready to order my beach for a March 2014 delivery.
My local dealer, Vindis. St. Ives, won't move beyond 5% and it sounds like you got a good deal at City Gate. Can I ask who your contact was at High Wycombe.
Many thanks,
Bill

Hi Bill

Thats spooky... we went to your local dealer first to see a natural grey one pre reg spoke to Simon very nice chap, Think they have it still.

We dealt with Gary Lewis nice chap bit wheeler dealer but nice with it... :D We had the one at St Ives to compare against so we got a good deal....

Shaun

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for that. I have been speaking with Simon, he's fairly new there but as you say, he is very nice. I bought my Caravelle Exec. from Vindis three years ago and got a 10% discount but they will not do more than 5% on a California.
VW in Stevenage will do slightly better but I will now try your "wheeler dealer" and hopefully Gary will come up with the goods.
If all else fails, I will probably use SMG as everyone seems to rate their support on the Cali.
Was there a reason that you did not go to SMG?
Sounds like they are much closer to you.
Many thanks,
Bill

surfbus said:
Hi Shaun,
Thanks for that. I have been speaking with Simon, he's fairly new there but as you say, he is very nice. I bought my Caravelle Exec. from Vindis three years ago and got a 10% discount but they will not do more than 5% on a California.
VW in Stevenage will do slightly better but I will now try your "wheeler dealer" and hopefully Gary will come up with the goods.
If all else fails, I will probably use SMG as everyone seems to rate their support on the Cali.
Was there a reason that you did not go to SMG?
Sounds like they are much closer to you.
Many thanks,
Bill

Didn't come on here first that is why I didn't use SMG we we're also looking for ex demo at the time, But my wife saw a van in BlackBerry and that was that could only get that by getting new....

Will be interesting to see how you get on with Gary keep me posted.... :D