Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Before and After

Looks cool :thumb but I thought you couldn't have the rear spoiler with the pop up roof?

Looks good, was thinking of getting some side bars and can't decide to go black or chrome. Wheels look good too.

You cant have spoiler with bike rack, pop top ok

Looking good , think I may have gone all the way and had black side bars

Looking good I've got the same wheels just waiting to have him lowered image.jpg

View attachment 6824 Yep just fit one a few months ago

Hi, looks nice! Can you enlighten me on what spoiler that is please & does it fit onto the existing cali bumber ok?
Also spotted front fogs, have you fitted these? I was wondering if it was possible to retro fit front fogs without having to buy new bumper inserts or did you have to fit new inserts also?

Thanks,

P.S. Have you had him lowered yet? If so can I see pics & can you advise what kit you went for please, sorry for all the questions...

Yep all done got the spoiler of eBay think come ready colour coded
Handles really well now

The fogs already fitted the spoiler fit strait over the existing bumper fairly easy to fit a tad of jiggling though but I like the look

30mm eibach just as on the SportLine
And obviously the new SportLine alloys didn't want to go to bling still considering satin black side bars not so sure though

How do you find the ride on the sport line allows, compared to the standard wheels? Still thinking on them....

Great with the 30mm lowering springs not as much wollowing in the corners handles great

Back