Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bench Seat Drawer Removal

M

Martyn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
The bench seat drawer-front in my Cali has a crack in it and I now have a replacement ready to fit. I had a cursory look at the drawer last night and it wasn't immediately obvious how to remove it, has anyone done this before and might offer some advice? :D

Martyn

I've fitted an addition drawer and it is kept in place by a small screw that keeps it on the runner that is on the top of the drawer. You then lift at the rear and pull forward. I would imagine the main drawer is very similar.

Thanks Michael. I saw the screws this afternoon when I was poking around, I'll give it a go.

Cheers

Martyn

The bench seat drawer-front in my Cali has a crack in it and I now have a replacement ready to fit. I had a cursory look at the drawer last night and it wasn't immediately obvious how to remove it, has anyone done this before and might offer some advice? :D

Martyn
Hi Martyn, I have the same problem with a cracked drawer. Can I ask where you hit the replacement from? Thanks. Jake

yes, just remove the two screws in the floor of the drawer and it lifts forward and up and out. to refit reverse.

Apologies, I realise there was an autocorrect error in my post. I meant to ask Martyn where he got the new drawer trim (or complete draw) from?