Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Best discount for High Spec New Ocean

NB - you can get your £2,700 dealer contribution if you take out PCP and then pay it off within 2 weeks without any penalty .. and you get to keep the contribution so, it becomes an extra bit of discount. Worth the small amount of hassle for the saving.

You can get the 2700 as a cash sale. Well, it seems you can for another one day only!

NB - you can get your £2,700 dealer contribution if you take out PCP and then pay it off within 2 weeks without any penalty .. and you get to keep the contribution so, it becomes an extra bit of discount. Worth the small amount of hassle for the saving.

Why only within two weeks?

You won’t be able to buy anything if the order isn’t placed by tomorrow,;)
guy at Preston beat every dealer and I really did my homework with both Californias I purchased and a Kombi...i know who the best are and I wouldn’t go anywhere else unless I had too..

We visited Liverpool at the weekend, they were fantastic and I would be very happy to buy from them. However, they were quite sure that 7% was the maximum discount we could get and that anyone that said they got more must be mistaken??

We visited Liverpool at the weekend, they were fantastic and I would be very happy to buy from them. However, they were quite sure that 7% was the maximum discount we could get and that anyone that said they got more must be mistaken??
7-8% is the maximum dealer discount and then you have the various VW incentives on top which gets you nearer the 11-12% that people quote

We've just bought a pre-registered Ocean 150 dsg with 31 miles on the clock for £54k from VW Reading!

We've just bought a pre-registered Ocean 150 dsg with 31 miles on the clock for £54k from VW Reading!
Sounds like a bargain what spec is it ??
If you don’t mind my asking
Bet you can’t wait to pick it up :)

Sounds like a bargain what spec is it ??
If you don’t mind my asking
Bet you can’t wait to pick it up :)
I don't know much about the different specs but it seems to have everything ; sat nav media app connect. We looked at Oceans for about 3 months and finally bit the bullet with this one. We've had it a couple of weeks now, and we're getting it kitted out for 2 days in Exmoor this week, and 10 days up north later in the month. Exciting times!

I don't know much about the different specs but it seems to have everything ; sat nav media app connect. We looked at Oceans for about 3 months and finally bit the bullet with this one. We've had it a couple of weeks now, and we're getting it kitted out for 2 days in Exmoor this week, and 10 days up north later in the month. Exciting times!
Enjoy

Back