Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Best VW dealer price for Ocean

Mark Garrett

Mark Garrett

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all,

I've taking advice from the various threads about discounts against a new Ocean and so far have secured a 6%, but it seems that there may be better out there.

Please could anyone who has recently placed a new order for an Ocean, direct me to VW dealers looking for a deal before end of May (before the price increases).

I'm waiting on Listers VW, VW Van Centre Wooburn, JCB Group have been very helpful, any others to consider?

Thanks in advance
Mark

Hi all,

I've taking advice from the various threads about discounts against a new Ocean and so far have secured a 6%, but it seems that there may be better out there.

Please could anyone who has recently placed a new order for an Ocean, direct me to VW dealers looking for a deal before end of May (before the price increases).

I'm waiting on Listers VW, VW Van Centre Wooburn, JCB Group have been very helpful, any others to consider?

Thanks in advance
Mark
Guy at vw Lancashire in Preston.

Guy Vincent in Preston. Say Ali from the forum has recommended him. He'll do you a good deal. I've had 3 from him. Excellent chap!

I'd just email the configurator code to all the dealers you are prepared to travel to and make sure to follow up with a phone call the same day and see who wants to play ball.

It's kind of a 'pulling teeth' experience phoning VW dealer after VW dealer but needs must! ;)

I emailed an ocean spec to 5 dealers 2 weeks ago they didn't seem that interested. Either not responding for days or ignoring follow up emails. Very frustrating!

I'll try guy at Preston.

Thanks all, secured 7.5% discount and signed last night.

Some couldn't do any discount, some said max 5%, one said max 6% and one said max 7% (that does seem to be the total margin that was outlined to me by different dealers).

The difference seemed to be that if a dealer is on for an annual bonus for selling units, then they'll pass on the discount in favour of the 'bigger picture.'

I'm happy :) now the wait commences.

Hi,

Mike at JCB Eurovans in Crawley, very pleased with his whole approach, far more consultative and not pushy. Plus he got me what I thought was a good deal.

Now waiting for the build schedule. It's torturous, spent the day in West Wittering and saw them everywhere....

Mike sold me my Cali. A very straight forward person to do business with. I had a very relaxed experience (apart from the obligatory delivery wait :(). What's the proposed delivery date?

Back