Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beware Dartfort Crossing charges

Anyone had any issues with the PAYG account for the Dartford crossing? Although not a “frequent flyer“ I was thinking of setting up an account to make life a bit easier.
Just a bit wary!

Anyone had any issues with the PAYG account for the Dartford crossing? Although not a “frequent flyer“ I was thinking of setting up an account to make life a bit easier.
Just a bit wary!
Nope, works perfectly for me, whole family fleet registered to one account with just the starting £10 top up. Just don’t forget to de-register any vehicle you sell.

Ditto. Account for years. Set up and forgotten (I use the Blackwall Tunnel for free more frequently, but that too will be charged soon, leaving the notoriously unreliable Woolwich Ferry as the only free Thames crossing downstream of Tower Bridge.)

like everyone else,

occasionally check my balance and pop another £20 quid in.

Great system.

Check the valid to date on the card you use. My card expired and I got hit with a fine because they couldn’t take payment. (Let of on appeal because first offence).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a bit wary!
Not a ‘frequent flyer’ either but set up an account years ago. Crossed twice last week and account debited - no problems. As mentioned above you need to keep payment card details up to date.

I’ve set up a Congestion Charge account also just in case I stray into the zone.

Back