Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bi-color Cali ordered

Hi all, I just got confirmed that my new Ocean went into production last week. How long do you think it will take to get home? Cant wait. So many plans in mind...

I was going to get a black roof on ours when I got it then the roof issue was highlighted and thought best leave it alone.

I think we should have two coloured vehicles available for the UK would be nice for a change just like the old days without the breakdowns lol :)

Last edited:
You don't need two colors. You already get everyone's attention driving in the wrong side of the road!!!

Strangely, the colour options on the transporter van range is quite abit bigger than the Cali' (here in Spain). Which is a bit odd because they pretty much all start off as the same vehicle. I have got my options down to the acapulco blue, Mojave Beige or the candy white.

Hi all, as you can see in the picture, yesterday we had our first encounter with our Cali. I will be picking it up today. As a proof of my excitement you can see the time at which I am writing this.
More pictures to come.

It looks great! the awning seems to different, more streamlined, can you confirm ?
Hi Vanmarr, thanks. I am not sure what you mean. I will take a closer pic so you can see it by yourself.
Some more pics
calinieve.jpg calimisu.jpg calicampercentrum.jpg

Last edited:
I was in the show room recently and there was a red and white caravelle there and I am certain it was a bottom half wrap.

Back