Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Biarritz/Bordeaux

Freeley

Freeley

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi all we're struggling to decide where to go for our 2 week hols next month. All I know is we're going to go to France but
we're so busy neither of us has had time to give it any serious thought, but I was talking to a customer today and he suggested the Biarritz and Bordeaux area.
Can anyone recommend any sites in this area, and places to see or visit if poss?
Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

We had a very pleasant few days at Camping Bimbo last September. The pool is heated to a reasonable temperature which is welcome with the cooler nights.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Nice one chaps thanks for the tips will have a look
Normally I've got plans in place by now but haven't got my head round it at all this year, work has been full on and no time to think.
I still fancy Verdun Gorge as didn't get that far last year due to the weather being so good at Annecy.
So many places but so little time, roll on early retirement!

Bordeaux well worth a days visit. There is a large shady car park by the side of the river which is very handy for the centre.

Thanks Briwy

Bordeaux well worth a days visit. There is a large shady car park by the side of the river which is very handy for the centre.

Bordeaux is indeed nice , they made large walking boulevards where no cars are allouwed a few years ago .
Also parking walking distance to the center near the river Garonne .
The flea-market in the morning is my favorit !

Heading down to Biscarrosse myself next week, so may pop to Bordeaux after reading this..