Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Bolsover (Coincident with VW Shop Open Day) 9-11 Nov 2018

Excellent! Look forward to meeting you.
Actually, our second meet now and have just phoned to book as I'd missed their email saying you have to phone not email. Also confirmed attendance via your link above and will email our real names for the IDs, which is a good idea as we didn't know who people were at Dorset.

I just looked at the map to see where it was (Mansfield) and for one awful moment I thought we'd be sampling Mansfield Bitter on Saturday evening, which I remember being abs foul from Uni days in Nottm but see Mansfield brewery closed down in '99. Phew.

Actually, our second meet now and have just phoned to book as I'd missed their email saying you have to phone not email. Also confirmed attendance via your link above and will email our real names for the IDs, which is a good idea as we didn't know who people were at Dorset.

I just looked at the map to see where it was (Mansfield) and for one awful moment I thought we'd be sampling Mansfield Bitter on Saturday evening, which I remember being abs foul from Uni days in Nottm but see Mansfield brewery closed down in '99. Phew.
All good! The brewery visit will be to Priors Well Brewery.
https://www.priorswellbrewery.co.uk/

Hi, would it be possible to come with our small caravan as my wife thinks it might be too cold to sleep in our cali?

Only joking of course, it would be interesting to see your outfit :thumb

Hi, would it be possible to come with our small caravan as my wife thinks it might be too cold to sleep in our cali?
Your Cali will be towing your caravan? This will be fine. A car towing a caravan would be a stretch too much me thinks........:D

Yes our cali would be towing the caravan. It's nothing special just a little lunar ariva gts but great for the cooler months.

Yes our cali would be towing the caravan. It's nothing special just a little lunar ariva gts but great for the cooler months.
Looking forward to seeing you at Tall Trees.

just to let you good people know the shop will be open from 10.00 oclock until 2.00 oclock
on saturday 10th november . we will have a few good offers on the day. We have some T6 bike racks
available on the day if anyone is interested unfortunately we cant offer vip discount on these.
we will also have a good supply of the aluminium cali shelf on offer.
looking forward to seeing you all there

just to let you good people know the shop will be open from 10.00 oclock until 2.00 oclock
on saturday 10th november . we will have a few good offers on the day. We have some T6 bike racks
available on the day if anyone is interested unfortunately we cant offer vip discount on these.
we will also have a good supply of the aluminium cali shelf on offer.
looking forward to seeing you all there
Will you have the "Briwy" shelf in stock?
Any deals on toppers?

Update: Don't leave your booking too much longer! ..... we now have 20/21 Cali's booked with a maximum capacity of 25 at the site.

Book here:
Tall Trees Touring Park
Old Mill Lane, Forest Town, Mansfield
NG19 0JP
Tel: 01623 626 503 (Val or Steve) Don't forget to ref "VW California Club"

....and RSVP here please.
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/events/bolsover-co-incident-with-club-shop-open-day.30/
Thanks and see you all in a little under four weeks......

Last edited:
It will depend on what mattress toppers you are interested in Zonesleep I’m sure they can do some kind of discount on the day