Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - 0 Days To Go

Re: Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - Just 11 days to go !!

I only wish!

I think I would survive without leccy. Nothing I need to plug in.

Can I just turn up on the day if I can make it? I need to clear it with er indoors and even if she says yes, I sometimes am needed to do valuations or appointments at work. Hopefully I can keep the diary clear but I would rather not be under pressure by having to book.

Also, anyone taking kids? I have an 11 or 12 year old, (can never remember) and would be good for him to go off and make friends his own age

Just made payment to become vip , and hoping to cath a ferry- ticket , then will book to be part of it all....
Final decisicion tomorrow or the day afther
Hope there still a place ....

Hi there is enough space for 500 Cali's if need be I hope you can make it :thumb

We have now sold out of electric pitches for this year. There may be some come available
On the sat if we have any no shows please come and see me or martin to see if any are available
Thanks for all those members that have booked we are over 150 vans now.
There are still plenty of standard pitches available if you still want to come.

I have had a computer malfunction and deleted my email booking ref :headbang

Can you please re send my booking ref PLEASE :D

Toot-toot said:
I have had a computer malfunction and deleted my email booking ref :headbang

Can you please re send my booking ref PLEASE :D
All done :thumb

Hi Kev,

We are away that weekend so are unable to attend COTF for the whole weekend.
However we will be driving back down the M5 on Sunday and were thinking of dropping in just for the day.

Is this possible and if so at what cost?

Alan

Hi Alan you are welcome to come on Sunday the only thing is people will be heading home around lunchtime.

Calikev said:
Hi Alan you are welcome to come on Sunday the only thing is people will be heading home around lunchtime.

Understood, we will have to leave Stourbridge early.

Thanks

Alan

Re: Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - Just 10 days to go !!

Am I right in thinking that with 150+ california's in one field the value sitting there is around £6,000,000 ( 6 Million Pound ) ? :eek:

Wow that's amazing I wonder what it would be if we added up the accessories as well :thumb

Will someone be there from VW to look at my corrosion :?:

buster said:
Will someone be there from VW to look at my corrosion :?:

I doubt it, and to be honest I don't think it is necessary now. Due to the excellent work of the forum we now have a very clear procedure:

- VW have admitted a manufacturing fault (at least for the front section)
- They have extended the warranty from 3 to 6 years
- If you have a problem them go to you local dealer to get a claim submitted
- Then wait to get fixed (this might take longer than you would like, but it does not impact your camping experience)

The only things we have to moan about is that it has taken longer than it should to get to this point, and that you might have quite a long wait to get things resolved (although I am sure they will add extra body shops when the queue gets too long.

Bracing myself for a barrage of abuse, about spending £50k on a van and not getting the service I expect, but I am pretty happy with the response on any warranty work carried out to date - and I will keep an eagle eye on my roof for rust within the 6 year period.

But VW is a massive company and I doubt there is a single person that they could send to an independent VW meet who could make any difference - we just have to go through the corporate process.

T

buster said:
Am I right in thinking that with 150+ california's in one field the value sitting there is around £6,000,000 ( 6 Million Pound ) ? :eek:

Hhmmm, don't think my T4 is worth £40k (unless someone wants to make me an offer :D )

Benscali said:
buster said:

Hhmmm, don't think my T4 is worth £40k (unless someone wants to make me an offer :D )

It was once :D

Hello

I have just found your forum as we are looking to buy a VW California at the end of the summer, we only live in Gloucester but do not have a Cali yet and would like to come and meet some other cali owners for advice. Would it be OK to turn up on Friday night in our Mazda Bongo? I promise to hide away in the corner somewhere :p

Thanks in advance

Gavin

For anyone who can't stay away from the forum you will be glad to know most pitches have wifi access:

Prices:
2 hours - £2
48 hours - £6

Does anyone fancy meeting up on way down for steady run for last 75miles we will be at strensham services m5 south bound at about 12.30 in overflow car park on left on entry road thanks. Michael & Sheila.

YES ...! Booked a ferry , say a ticket for our Cali , our dog and me+madame
So if i the police don't cath me driving on the wrong side of the road ( first time overseas) .....will be there :mrgreen:
Do i have to pay a campingspot up front or is it possible to arrive, pay ....park and unfold my chairs?
See y'all there... :hello

hotel california T5 said:
So if i the police don't cath me driving on the wrong side of the road ( first time overseas) .....will be there :mrgreen:
Do i have to pay a campingspot up front or is it possible to arrive, pay ....park and unfold my chairs?

Excellent, we look forward to meeting you.

If you can book online it would be helpful, thanks.

Re: Cali's on the Farm July 2014 - Just 8 days to go !!

Thank you, hopefully see you at the weekend. Weather is looking OK

Is my mate KERNOWLAD coming to COTF?

Martin said:
hotel california T5 said:

Excellent, we look forward to meeting you.

If you can book online it would be helpful, thanks.

Where can i find my registration nr. ? To book online

It is your vehicle licence number? If not please leave blank as we know who you are :)