We have great pleasure in announcing a brand new venue for COTF 2014

Date 11 - 13 July 2014

Warren Farm
Brean Sands
Nr. Burnham-on-Sea
Somerset
TA8 2RP

warren-farm-holiday-centre.jpg

We now have a brand new venue for Cali’s on the Farm, Warren Farm is just 10 minutes away from the M5 motorway giving easy access from most parts of the UK. As with all our meets it will be a very laid back affair with the chance to meet loads of other Cali owners, you can browse the trade stalls and pick up a few accessories. Last year we had 110 Cali’s attend, lets hope we can improve on this for 2014.

Beachcomber restaurant & Bar
Award-winning washrooms
Live entertainment in the Clubhouse
Convenience stores
Chinese takeaway
Fish 'n' chips takeaway
Gift shop
Ice cream parlour
Play Barn soft play area
Arcade and bowling
Pets Corner
Games Field & outdoor playgrounds
Extensive Farm/Dog Walk

Traders Attending
SMG Cowfold
Comfortz Leisure
Zone Sleep
BMVS Camper Hire
Vango Airbeam Demonstration
Jackyards
Vango Airbeam Demo & Offers
Rosmia Air-suspension
Club Merchanidise
Wacky Practicals
Travel Games Stall
Kenwood UK
More to be confirmed

Also on Friday and Saturday night there will be live entertainment in the club house. Details to follow.

View attachment 5609
BREAN SANDS BEACH - MINS FROM CAMPSITE

View attachment 5610
EXCELLENT TOILET AND SHOWER FACILITIES

104416712_brean-dow_285240c.jpg

brean.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cali's on the Farm 2014

Can't wait. I've enjoyed the last two Meets so much :thanks Met some lovely people and had mountains of great tips and advice. Bring it On.
PS. Suppose you've ordered another storm to entertain us

We love Brean sands, possibly our favourite beach, can't wait to meet you all in July

Can't wait :)

Lovely part of the country

and...

39 minute drive for me :)

James

choplee said:
Retiredron said:
The clue looks like somewhere near Canterbury :!:
Ron

near canterbury would be nice ,but i think it could be alot further west than that ... :lol:

Lee

Remember how much you have taken the p**s out of Devon and how far away it is?

:bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance

It's Somerset - but still...

Well done chaps on the location :thumb

I must say the facilities, clubhouse and activities are great - something for everyone!

Anyone thinking of having an electric pitch I'd book one now before they get a 10% price increase! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeap....the location looks good and it has the amenities that people need or asked for ... ;)

We'll also be there, just waiting to be added to the traders list.

Lee I take it you want me to bring the spiced rum?

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
We'll also be there, just waiting to be added to the traders list.

Lee I take it you want me to bring the spiced rum?

Hell yeah Oli ..... We'll need a few bottles ...
I have a little gift for you as well from my friends at cpt Morgan spiced ;-)

Is it a bomb :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance

Good choice, we have stayed here several times before. Nice pub grub

To be parked in the main ' hubbub ' of the venue is it best to go for non-hook up OR hook up.....?

All the electric pitches are within the main rally field ( also nearer the toilet block )

Thanks....Martin......

Will book shortly..........

Re: Cali's on the Farm 2014 - Booking now available

What a venue good choice their lads now booked can't wait to see you all again.

G&H&A&J :thumb

I haven't even got my Cali yet but tempted to join you all - sounds great!

2 daft questions 1) can I book without knowing my registration, and 2) if I want to book for 2 adults and 3 children would I select the +2 option rather than the +5 option as they'll be free...?

I'm assuming it's fairly kiddy friendly and not too 'lively' in the evening...??

You can book and we can add your registration once you have bought your Cali
As for the kids basically under 3's go free so if just select the appropriate option
Ie if you have 1 child over 3 and 2 under you choose the 3 person option if that makes sense
So anybody over 3 needs to be added :thumb

Sorry I forgot to add if anybody wants to come that hasn't got one or is thinking of buying a Cali
There is plenty of space on the traders field for tents :thumb just book the same as if you have a Cali on our booking page :thumb

Looks like a good choice guys, never stopped here but been down many times kite buggying on the massive beach.

Booked in, looking forward to catching up with everyone. :thumb

Steve

Thank you to everyone who has booked already, this really helps us with how much space we need.

We visited the campsite last week and it is a great place with loads of facilities and the toilet & shower blocks are some of the best I have seen ( something that people requested in our survey)

We also chose the location of this campsite based on where most of our members are located, it has very easy access from the motorway so we are hoping to see more of our West Country and Northern members this time ;)

Take a look at these :thumb

20131010_111603.jpg 20131010_111614.jpg 20131010_111617.jpg 20131010_111625.jpg 20131010_111643.jpg 20131010_111647.jpg 20131010_111652.jpg 20131010_111655.jpg 20131010_111603.jpg 20131010_111614.jpg 20131010_111617.jpg 20131010_111643.jpg