Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup air vents

I

icic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I just got the Brandrup air vents, just wondered if any anyone had found a good place to store them in an ocean. The only place I can find that they squirrel is the draw below the seat .. thanks

I just got the Brandrup air vents, just wondered if any anyone had found a good place to store them in an ocean. The only place I can find that they squirrel is the draw below the seat .. thanks
I rigged a bungee cord under the rear parcel shelf this hold them again the shelf underside.

Under the mattress on the rear shelf.

What Brandrup air vents please?

Oops I got the wrong vents! They only seem to make something similar for the VW Caddy now. They are in the 2022 German edition of the Brandrup catalogue...

Back