Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Airscreen

stevieb

stevieb

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello

Can't seem to find any posts regarding the Brandrup Airscreen, just wanted to say what a fantastic piece of kit. I wondered whether anyone else uses one?
Steve & Gill

If it is the vents you put in the windows of the front doors , i do have them and like them a lot ...a must have!
Needs some practice to put them in ..

If it is the vents you put in the windows of the front doors , i do have them and like them a lot ...a must have!
Needs some practice to put them in ..

Hello

No it's not the vents but a flexible screen that slides in the Awning rail to be fitted over the sliding window which has to be open when cooking. It's fixed by suckers to the glass & when fitted stops any rain from getting in to the van. We use it all year round when cooking it's made by Brandrup.
Stored flat under rear mattress on the
cargo shelf, wouldn't be without it.

Steve & Gill

Saw that at dealer , but does not do the job if the wind comes sideways i was thinking...it still is a nice thing doh...
Did not get it , was expencive to like all the Brandrup gadgets. But they all fit wel and are made from quality materials

We have one, brand new.
We bought it online and from the picture it looked smaller than it is.
We travel without the rear shelf because we need room for the dogs' kennel, so we don't know where to store it...

We have one, brand new.
We bought it online and from the picture it looked smaller than it is.
We travel without the rear shelf because we need room for the dogs' kennel, so we don't know where to store it...
Under the matrass or on top of it ...? Close the roof and nicely tucked away

Back