Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brittany Ferries

W

Wondering Star

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Planning travel to Portugal in April with the kids, now having second thoughts due to the Corona virus.
Not particularly worried about becoming sick, but how do you self isolate on a campsite , imagine we wouldn't be terribly popular.
Contacted Brittany ferries who were really helpful, ticket valid for 12months and can either delay until later in the summer or use next Easter if situation doesn't improve.
Brittany ferries customer service has always been excellent.

Is it the ferry crossing that puts you off,
the travelling and camping shouldn't be a problem should
it,
open spaces and fresh air.

Brittany Ferries are sailing again as of July 15th from Plymouth. You need to book a cabin as all seat lounges will be closed. With a compulsory fortnight quarantine on arrival I don't see many takers.

Brittany Ferries are sailing again as of July 15th from Plymouth. You need to book a cabin as all seat lounges will be closed. With a compulsory fortnight quarantine on arrival I don't see many takers.

Where did you get that info from please ?

BF Friday update was that they ‘hoped’ to resume on the 15th June.

I have already used my voucher from a previous booking that they cancelled, to book Santander to Plymouth on 17th June and hope it sails.

Sorry my bad, 15th of June. I should read again what I write before clicking "post reply"!

Back