Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Build status 10 for week 13

Jim O'Donovan

Jim O'Donovan

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Just got an email from Barry at Woburn VW to say my build is "status 10" (unconfirmed) for week 13. If this is correct, I will be very happy as I only placed the order in late December '16.
Anyone got experience of statue 10?
Cheers
Jim

Everyone goes to Status10, then to 20 which is confirmed build date. Movement of week number? It happens but not with any pattern. It usually depends on the options you have picked and the supply of those parts and also how much of your dealers allocation he has used up.

That is pretty quick. Is it a manual by any chance?

They do seem to have been speeding up somewhat over the last few months.

My guess is that 2016 dealer allocations were used up quickly (hence why so many of us have landed in weeks 2-6 despite ordering in summer '16) and that 2017 order books were somewhat more sparse by comparison. Paint colour also seems to have a big impact, not surprising as I doubt they want 600 Blackberry transporters hanging around waiting to move to the Cali factory.

Great news either way. Time flies...

Well, my camper arrived in double quick time. Picked it up on Thursday and all seems to be as promised. They tell me that I got one of the last 204's in Blackberry as both have been discontinued.
Now to get out on the road and start an adventure!

Back