Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Build week 18!

I’m seeing people mention VW Chat. How can I access this please? We ordered our Ocean on 12 December and so far we don’t have an estimated delivery date.

I’m seeing people mention VW Chat. How can I access this please? We ordered our Ocean on 12 December and so far we don’t have an estimated delivery date.
Hope you get Beth

Just me being grumpy (And over reacting) to the news. I knew we were in for a wait, but was hoping for 3 months + delivery, so now we are looking at 6 months + delivery, I am having itchy feet. Spent 18 months pontificating the decision, so I haven't helped the situation at all here I know.
Took a lot for me to pull the trigger back in November. Had been checking classifieds/autotrader/etc religiously looking for the right sort of deal. All of which had obviously stopped once we eventually ordered. Now I am back looking again! Arrrrgh!
We're in the same boat so feel your pain. Had a 2008 Cali and sold due to finances 3 years ago and been desperately looking for another ever since. Due to the sky high used prices, we decided to order new, but we were hoping to have it early Spring. You never know, the build weeks can move forward. My other half keeps saying that maybe it'll be a good thing as we could still be locked down until Summer, so wouldn't get much use anyway

We're in the same boat so feel your pain. Had a 2008 Cali and sold due to finances 3 years ago and been desperately looking for another ever since. Due to the sky high used prices, we decided to order new, but we were hoping to have it early Spring. You never know, the build weeks can move forward. My other half keeps saying that maybe it'll be a good thing as we could still be locked down until Summer, so wouldn't get much use anyway
1st world problems I know. Not important in the grand scheme of things on this mad planet of ours. Your other half is sounding a lot like mine. The only choice is wait, or don't wait. And not waiting still involves paying more than the deal I've signed for. So as they say..."it is what it is !" Wishing you an expedited confirmed build date the next time you engage VWC online chat.

1st world problems I know. Not important in the grand scheme of things on this mad planet of ours. Your other half is sounding a lot like mine. The only choice is wait, or don't wait. And not waiting still involves paying more than the deal I've signed for. So as they say..."it is what it is !" Wishing you an expedited confirmed build date the next time you engage VWC online chat.
Yes you too. Positive thinking on everything at the moment!

Relived that it’s not just me. Let’s hope there’s been some Brexit procrastination at vw and there’s actually a bit of room for dates to move forward.

Good thanks, hoping to be back in a Cali within 18 months if the market and camping in the UK and Europe returns to anything like normal.

Hope you enjoy the 680.
Well hope all goes well for you and you get your wish. And thanks.

Back