Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2022 9th - 11th Sept - Tickets sales open! California Club Camping available

Mr T

Mr T

Chris
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Anyone interested in attending Busfest 2022 ticket sales are now open.

I have arranged to have a California Club camping area, we have limited numbers so please book early to avoid disappointment!

From the website:
Select "Book Now", then "Club Ticket with Camping".
Select "VwCaliforniaClub" from the list when you get to the section.

Once you've selected number of tickets etc. at checkout you will need to enter the club code. This is "CLUBCALI22"

Any problems, let me know.

If you could also comment here when you have booked so I can keep an eye on numbers.
Thanks!

I have arranged to have a California Club camping area, we have limited numbers so please book early to avoid disappointment!

From the website:

Once you've selected number of tickets etc. at checkout you will need to enter the club code. This is "CLUBCALI22"

If you could also comment here when you have booked so I can keep an eye on numbers.
Thanks!
Thanks Chris.
Booked!!! Might bring the pooch with me this time.
Really looking forward to it.
Gillian

Hi Chris, just tried to book our tickets as stated and I am getting an error message saying that the “CLUBCALI22” code does not exist? Any advice? I can see that Gillian has had success, can’t figure out what I am doing wrong,

Cheers Steve & Sue

Hi Chris, all booked now realised that I was putting the code in the wrong box (discount code box, doh !!)

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Cheers Steve & Sue (Red Cali)

Thanks Chris. Booked and looking forward to it:)

Hi Chris, all booked now realised that I was putting the code in the wrong box (discount code box, doh !!)

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Cheers Steve & Sue (Red Cali)
Well done, glad you’re sorted and booked up!

We're booked, not done this kind of event before so excited to see how it goes. Bringing our little "quiet dog" so hoping all goes well there as well.

From the website:

Thanks!
All booked. Looking forward to it. See you all there

From the website:

Thanks!
Hello Mr T, I have booked my ticket and look forward to seeing you all again.

Thanks for organising it again Chris.

Barney

Well, I'm chancing my luck here, I'm due to take delivery in May. Hopefully, by September I'll be joining you. I've entered the code, Chris, thank you.

Looking forward to my first gathering.

Hi! I’ve just booked using the code. It will be our first Busfest. Looking forward to meeting you all. Thanks for organising.

Celia, Andy, Daniel and Mollie the labradoodle.

Back