Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2022 9th - 11th Sept - Tickets sales open! California Club Camping available

I’ve been chasing and am now awaiting a call back from the correct person that should be able to help, hang in there I’m sure it will get sorted. Will let you know as soon as.

@Scott and Linda and @Algor I have had it confirmed this evening that we will have a few more pitches available in the VWCaliforniaClub camping area at Busfest. These pitches will be made available upon the next website update, I have asked when this is likely to be, but don’t know as yet.
Keep an eye out, keep trying and hopefully you’ll be booked up soon. :thumb
Many thanks for your interest in joining us at Busfest 2022! Can’t wait…

:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2
Good news and your help is really appreciated.

Anyone interested in attending Busfest 2022 ticket sales are now open.

I have arranged to have a California Club camping area, we have limited numbers so please book early to avoid disappointment!

From the website:
Select "Book Now", then "Club Ticket with Camping".
Select "VwCaliforniaClub" from the list when you get to the section.

Once you've selected number of tickets etc. at checkout you will need to enter the club code. This is "CLUBCALI22"

Any problems, let me know.

If you could also comment here when you have booked so I can keep an eye on numbers.
Thanks!
That's us booked up!

@Scott and Linda and @Algor I have had it confirmed this evening that we will have a few more pitches available in the VWCaliforniaClub camping area at Busfest. These pitches will be made available upon the next website update, I have asked when this is likely to be, but don’t know as yet.
Keep an eye out, keep trying and hopefully you’ll be booked up soon. :thumb
Many thanks for your interest in joining us at Busfest 2022! Can’t wait…

:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2
All Booked! Thanks for sorting that out for us.

Good morning all,
we usually visit Bus Fest for the day and as this will be our first camping visit I wanted to ask what the pitch sizes are usually?
Contemplating taking the inflatable awning?

Much appreciate.

Good morning all,
we usually visit Bus Fest for the day and as this will be our first camping visit I wanted to ask what the pitch sizes are usually?
Contemplating taking the inflatable awning?

Much appreciate.
On our club pitch we have an allocated area, there are no individual marked pitches at all.
As long as it’s not too huge you’ll be fine to put an awning up.

Anyone interested in attending Busfest 2022 ticket sales are now open.

I have arranged to have a California Club camping area, we have limited numbers so please book early to avoid disappointment!

From the website:
Select "Book Now", then "Club Ticket with Camping".
Select "VwCaliforniaClub" from the list when you get to the section.

Once you've selected number of tickets etc. at checkout you will need to enter the club code. This is "CLUBCALI22"

Any problems, let me know.

If you could also comment here when you have booked so I can keep an eye on numbers.
Thanks!
Hello MrT Thanks for info and I have just booked our first trip to Busfest and the club camping area.
Hope to meet some of members in person that I have corresponded with here.

You must have move space as booking system worked first time

Keep safe Marcus and Anne

Hello MrT Thanks for info and I have just booked our first trip to Busfest and the club camping area.
Hope to meet some of members in person that I have corresponded with here.

You must have move space as booking system worked first time

Keep safe Marcus and Anne
Excellent. Yes we have a few more pitches added but they are going quickly!
Look forward to welcoming you to your first Busfest in September!

@Mr T The site seems to be rejecting club code. Cant book. ANy Tips?

Now telling me that CLUBCALI22 dose not exist! I assume this is code for fully booked!
Oh, how far through the booking process are you getting?
This far
1643459520229.png

Ah, is there an adult ticket included with "Club Ticket with Camping"

No but the code is all uppercase if that makes a difference?
You need one club camping ticket and then 2 adults
I type the code in uppercase and get the following message: (Computer screen copy)
1643460395498.png

I just spoke to the organisers and they said we need one club ticket (includes adult) and one adult ticket. This will allow two adults. Might be best if we talk. Can you PM me your phone number?

I just spoke to the organisers and they said we need one club ticket (includes adult) and one adult ticket. This will allow two adults. Might be best if we talk. Can you PM me your phone number?
Good to talk to you Rik, hope all sorted now.

Just to be clear to anyone else, you need to select the number of adults attending plus a club camping pitch, this essentialy is the vehicle pass. So 2 adults and 1 vehicle should cost £125 (assuming you don’t include insurance).

On our club pitch we have an allocated area, there are no individual marked pitches at all.
As long as it’s not too huge you’ll be fine to put an awning up.
Many thanks for the clarification.
Mark

Hello Chris,
We have just booked and thanks for getting the extra pitches for the Cali Club .Bookings now require an account set up which took some time! although no problem using CLUBCALI22.Will be our first time at Busfest , looking forward to meeting everyone.

Good to talk to you Rik, hope all sorted now.

Just to be clear to anyone else, you need to select the number of adults attending plus a club camping pitch, this essentialy is the vehicle pass. So 2 adults and 1 vehicle should cost £125 (assuming you don’t include insurance).
Yes, all is good and booked now. Thanks for help.

Back