Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2022 9th - 11th Sept - Tickets sales open! California Club Camping available

Our Cali is ordered but not yet delivered... Will check hubby's work rota! Would love to come and meet you guys!!!!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Hello, Didn't realize how fast the Cali Club Camping area has sold out. We have been coming to BUSFEST and pitching on the VW Cali Club Area for the last six years, even when there where only a few of us pitched up. Anyway, for the first time I have vtried to book to be advised "Out of Stock"- So absolutely gutted. Can anyone help?
Nic and Celena TH15 CAL

Hello. I emailed Busfest and thanks to Lynn - Camping Manager at BUSFEST, this has now been sorted.
looking forward to seeing you at Busfest 2022!

Nic and Celena TH15 CAL

Hello. I emailed Busfest and thanks to Lynn - Camping Manager at BUSFEST, this has now been sorted.
looking forward to seeing you at Busfest 2022!

Nic and Celena TH15 CAL
Nice plate. You know mine is TH15 EVA

Looks like i've missed the boat this year.
Only just managed to get the weekend off and VWCC tickets sold out :(

Looks like i've missed the boat this year.
Only just managed to get the weekend off and VWCC tickets sold out :(
Hello, try emailing Busfest and pleading your case as I have just done. They may be sympathetic and open up an additional unit/space for you as they kindly did for us.
Also, make sure that you re-register your email address as it needs to be re-registered every year on the Busfest site.

I have requested additional pitches for Busfest CaliClub camping, just waiting for a reply. Will post an update once I have it. Last time I increased the pitch numbers it took a little while to get sorted.
Sorry for not noticing the requests on here sooner.

@Mr T Ooh, we have already booked for Busfest but could only get on a standard pitch - if you can squeeze us in on the club pitch that would be amazing (MM14AJM).

@Mr T Ooh, we have already booked for Busfest but could only get on a standard pitch - if you can squeeze us in on the club pitch that would be amazing (MM14AJM).
Once I’ve had the additional pitches confirmed I’ll let you know. Think you will have to contact the organisers directly to have you ticket moved across though, but can be done.

I have requested additional pitches for Busfest CaliClub camping, just waiting for a reply. Will post an update once I have it. Last time I increased the pitch numbers it took a little while to get sorted.
Sorry for not noticing the requests on here sooner.
Not your problem at all Chris. Should have took a chance and booked earlier but wasn't sure if I could get the weekend off work .

Thanks Chris. Booked and looking forward to it and seeing you all again.
Colin & Maria

Anyone else wish to join us at Busfest? We have a few places left in Club Camping, bookings will close around 16th June so not long left!

It’s a great weekend :cool::bananadance2:cheers

I would love a place - do I need to contact Busfest?

I already have my ticket so Busfest suggested getting a new ticket in the VWCC section and they will refund mine!

I already have my ticket so Busfest suggested getting a new ticket in the VWCC section and they will refund mine!
We did this. Refund came through within a week.

Yes that’s what you need to do. Several people have done this and received a fairly prompt refund.

Seen this on the Busfest website……
On Saturday, we will have a VERY special surprise - one that we know for certain has NEVER been seen at any other VW festival!
Anyone know what this might be?

Back