Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2022 9th - 11th Sept - Tickets sales open! California Club Camping available

Just seen this , eyes wide shut :)
I assume all spaces taken ?
Thanks
If you’re quick you may be lucky, we have a few spaces left, club camping is due to be closed for ticket sales any day now, I was told ticket sales would close by 19th June but still look like they’re available at this moment.
Post#1 on this thread has the details for booking, shout if you need any help.

Chris

There is still an opportunity to buy VW California Club camping tickets for Busfest, we have a few pitches left and bookings will close soon, so I am told.

It’s a great event, don’t miss out!

There is still an opportunity to buy VW California Club camping tickets for Busfest, we have a few pitches left and bookings will close soon, so I am told.

It’s a great event, don’t miss out!
Hi Chris, thankfully still open, just booked our tickets, we missed the deadline last year and went General. Excited to see all the Cali's at Busfest in September. Thanks for all the hard work you are doing to make this possible

We have just booked as well. This will be our first VW event and really looking forward to seeing all the other Cali’s!

We’ve just booked to come along and managed to get a club area ticket.

Great to see a few more bookings. They extended the cutoff date for club camping after several clubs asked for more time.
Look forward to meeting you all in September!

Has anyone tried to contact the team at Busfest regarding extra ticket allocation etc?
We are booked on the club section and our son wants one of his friends to come with us. I’ve emailed and sent a message on FB asking if we can pay on arrival for the additional child but not received any reply.
Looking at the rules it seems you can bring additional people but just wanted clarification before we go.

Booked in! :bananadance2

September is going to be a busy month. Bus Fest followed by Dub Farm and dates in between.

Has anyone tried to contact the team at Busfest regarding extra ticket allocation etc?
We are booked on the club section and our son wants one of his friends to come with us. I’ve emailed and sent a message on FB asking if we can pay on arrival for the additional child but not received any reply.
Looking at the rules it seems you can bring additional people but just wanted clarification before we go.
I’ve spoken to the organisers and you should be fine to get an additional child’s wristband at the gate. If that doesn’t happen don’t worry I will get you one once you’re on the club pitch.

I’ve spoken to the organisers and you should be fine to get an additional child’s wristband at the gate. If that doesn’t happen don’t worry I will get you one once you’re on the club pitch.
Cheers Chris,
Really appreciate your help!

Looking to be about 44 from my reckoning. Going to be a great weekend :cheers
That's a great turn out! Do you know whereabouts we're camping?

Is there a stand theme?

That's a great turn out! Do you know whereabouts we're camping?

Is there a stand theme?
Same place as last year, just a row behind the main marquees, really good location for access to everything. Not good if you want an early night. :bananadance2

Not planning any early nights. That's what services are for on the way home.

Hello, I'm sure this won't be a problem with you lovely people. When I purchased BusFest tickets, including the Cali camp area, in January I fully expected my Cali to be with me, expected March 22. Unfortunately, I don't even have a build date so will be without it come September. So I've hired a van but it isn't a Cali... Am I still good to come and join you and get excited?

Hello, I'm sure this won't be a problem with you lovely people. When I purchased BusFest tickets, including the Cali camp area, in January I fully expected my Cali to be with me, expected March 22. Unfortunately, I don't even have a build date so will be without it come September. So I've hired a van but it isn't a Cali... Am I still good to come and join you and get excited?
Yes, you will be welcome. We’ll find at spot for you at the back ;)
Hope you get some positive news on your Cali soon.

Yes I think the booking is still open (not sure for how much longer) and we have a few spaces left on the Club pitch.
Thanks Chris. Will let her know.

Info regarding Busfest:

“Here at Busfest HQ we are getting the ticket system ready to send out your tickets, all been well from Friday 26th August onwards, So if you have changed your vehicle since purchasing your tickets then now is the time to get it your registration number updated, there is a form on the ticket system in your accounts to do this.”

Soon be time!

Back