Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Buying a VW California Coast Editions LHD in Germany.

Corradobrit

Corradobrit

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Currently living in USA but moving back to Europe next Autumn. I want to order a LHD VW California Coast Editions model from a dealer in Germany and pickup in September 2021. Can anyone recommend an English-speaking dealer they have worked with in Germany, to place the order and taken delivery.
Thanks

Thebears

Thebears

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach Tourer 150
Hi,
Not sure of your circumstances but I bought my Beach Edition earlier this year direct from the factory through VW Diplomatic Sales. Very helpful indeed and easy process. Can give you a contact if you message me.
Otherwise try https://bullishow.com/
They speak good English will sell it without tax (you pay it on import to UK) and were giving at least 10% off list price earlier this year.
Good luck

Corradobrit

Corradobrit

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately having checked the pre-requisites for the diplomatic service I don't think I meet the criteria. With luck I'll be registering it in Italy since I'm eligible to apply for permanent residency there or possibly in the European country where I find work, between now and end of August. Plan B will be to register it in the UK.
I will definitely follow up with the link you provided.
Cheers
Haydn

H

Hotel California

Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
If i was living in Germany or ordering in Germany i'd be tempted to go for a pick-up a the kundencenter in the Hannover factory.

Corradobrit

Corradobrit

Vehicle
Looking to buy
If i was living in Germany or ordering in Germany i'd be tempted to go for a pick-up a the kundencenter in the Hannover factory.
I reached out to the Kundencenter so eagerly wait to hear what they have to say.

Rololux

Rololux

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
You might want to consider https://www.mycalifornia.eu/. They are in The Netherlands, but offer a service where it is not registered there, but can be registered in any EU country, then you are responsible for paying relevant taxes in the country where it will be registered. Not used them myself, but have heard good things about them.

VW California Club