Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Beach - wedding car hire

CALI FATE

CALI FATE

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
My daughter asked if we could use the Beach as her wedding car last weekend and it proved a winner - easy to get in and out / i rather naughtily swivelled the passenger seat for one of the bridesmaids / made an entrance with the side door open as the weather so lovely ..... plus i have been asked to chauffeur to two upcoming proms ..... got me thinking - might be a little side line in the offing - will need to update the insurance, but at £300 for a couple of hours has anyone else done it - you see lots of older style VWs used as weddings cars but the Beach must be the ultimate - champagne FullSizeRender (1).jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

You could add the option of spending the weddingnight in your Cali....:Nailbiting
:D

got me thinking - might be a little side line in the offing - will need to update the insurance, but at £300 for a couple of hours has anyone else done it

If you charge your own daughter £300 to take her to her wedding, I have no doubt that before long you will be rivalling Bernie Madoff for entrepreneurial spirit. ;)

My daughter asked if we could use the Beach as her wedding car last weekend and it proved a winner - easy to get in and out / i rather naughtily swivelled the passenger seat for one of the bridesmaids / made an entrance with the side door open as the weather so lovely ..... plus i have been asked to chauffeur to two upcoming proms ..... got me thinking - might be a little side line in the offing - will need to update the insurance, but at £300 for a couple of hours has anyone else done it - you see lots of older style VWs used as weddings cars but the Beach must be the ultimate - champagne View attachment 13949 View attachment 13950
Your daughter and bridesmaids all look beautiful ! What a fab way to use your Cali
Mrs B

Maybe you should sign up as an Uber-Cali

I only just found out that Uber drivers don't know their next destination until the punter gets in - a Cali makes sense, you could always have a kip at the other end ...

Back