The Blue Merle

The Blue Merle

4x4 joker
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
Hi

Just wanted to see if anyone would want a Cali club sticker on there van if they made them a bit smaller, as I know I would. Maybe if enough people say yes there do one

Hi

Just wanted to see if anyone would want a Cali club sticker on there van if they made them a bit smaller, as I know I would. Maybe if enough people say yes there do one
Yeah probably. Also maybe a re-design? Tweaks like losing the w's from the web address would clean it up. People don't need to say www for it to make sense anymore. And maybe a t6 as the outline or a less clearly defined VW model? Simpler side-on outline?
Just thoughts...

New stickers ordered so you will now have the choice of the full size one please another one which will be around 30% smaller, I will confirm the size once arrived. We have also dropped the 'www' which was planned for the next batch anyway.

I will update this thread once they arrive

I'd be interested to see what they look like too. Do you have a proof you could post up?

Wow
Very impressed, let me know when there ready Martin
Thanks

Would definitely buy a smaller one

New club sticker samples are in! (Thanks Dave) These are the new smaller subtle ones.

I will try and get some better images when the rain stops, but this will give you a rough idea of what they look like.

Text Only sticker: 15cm Length x 1.5cm Height

Logo Stcker: 10cm Length x 7cm Height

DSC01361.JPG

DSC01362.JPG

DSC01366.JPG

New club sticker samples are in! (Thanks Dave) These are the new smaller subtle ones.

I will try and get some better images when the rain stops, but this will give you a rough idea of what they look like.

Text Only sticker: 15cm Length x 1.5cm Height

Logo Stcker: 10cm Length x 7cm Height

View attachment 10842

View attachment 10846

View attachment 10847
I like them. It'll go nicely on my back awning I reckon.
Do you think you'll be doing stickers for the Cali hire website?

Hi Dave, yes we will be doing a set of three for the hire site, you can choose your own name to go on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back