Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali-Factory-Visit

pirat

pirat

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We are having a Cali-Factory Visit on Friday, March 15. 2013.

For those of you who can't wait untill the summer ;) the good chance to see the Cali-Fabrication.

Tobias of Autovision (the VW company where Cali is made) agrees to this invitation.

Everybody is invited to join, give notice in this thread if you are interested, state also how many persons will be attending), I will transfer your name to the list on the caliboard.de.

There will be two groups of about 25 each going through the premises at the "Brinkmann Halle" in Hannover-Limmer, starting at about 13:00 h and 13:20.

For early arrivals there is also the possibility to see the T5 fabrication in Hannover-Stoecken first, starting at 9:30 h.

That is what we usually do:

1. Meeting in the afternoon on March 14. at the free parking of thermal bath ]"Tropicana" in Stadthagen near Hannover. (electricity available)
During opening hours the toilets of Tropicana can be used - bring your PP just to be on the save side.

2. After soaking for some time we go for dinner to the greek restaurant around the corner and stay until about midnight.

3. Next morning, after a 25 Mile drive, we have breakfast in the Restaurant inside the the VW Center, right beside the spot where the Germans fetch their new Calis and other commercial vehicles. Factory visit at 9:30 h of T5 fabrication starts from here. Other Cali owners and fans join us here for the main event.

4. At about 12:00 h we drive through Hannover towards H-Limmer (ca. 20 min) where the Cali is made and do our sightseeing. Afterwards there is normally a small snack presented by the VW-folks and some talking until everybody makes his way home.

Hope I raised your interest
pirat

Here is a Google map of the way from Calais to all the named locations: https://maps.google.de/maps/ms?msid=208508340104155929237.0004d45a16c552d8edf70&msa=0

...and here is something about the town of Stadthagen. (In german I'm afraid, but you see the adress and if you click the links you can see some images of the Troüpicana:
http://www.caliboard.de/showthread.php?3167-Stadthagen-am-Erlebnisbad-Tropicana

Back