Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Factory Visit & Tour - Hannover

As Kev says the factory closes in the second week of July for around six weeks for their summer holiday so I expect the tour will probably take place in either the spring or autumn next year.

Also the only days available for the tour are on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

If everyone keeps adding their names to this thread so we will have a better idea of numbers, I can then pass this onto the factory to get some available dates.

The original plan for this was to do the trip over a 3/4 day period and we can hopefully all go down in convoy ( around 6 hours from Calais to Hannover) :thumb

Count me in too please (subject to dates)...I hope to be a Cali owner by then!

we and dog want to come as well. Paul1

I think you have us on a list somewhere anyway, but count us in

hellow everybody! :hello
Count us in, depending the dates off course (the end of July was perfect last time ;) )... and if there is still place for our t4 california :thanks
BTW, I was also thinking of that place, looks nice, it even has a little porsche museum. Also you can park at the site with a van and stay for the night.
Looking forward for another meet with you guys!
Greetings

Calibusje from Belgium

we would be interested in 2014 but not in july or august or bank holidays
as we still have work commitments

thanks sue.h

Please keep me informed, I would also be interested in attending.

If the dates were right and not during school holidays, you could count us aswell for next year. Thanks :thanks

We could well be up for this but, like other reponses, it depends on when it happens. Best for us is:
NOT school holidays, so May, June or very early August
Any day(s) of the week.

Did you know?
Autostadt sells over 5,000 sausages per day every year, except Christmas day! Hence the VW branded tomato ketchup we bought this year at a German dealership (it was actually Heinz).

Sounds like fun. The first half of January 2014 or mid-May 2014 would work for me.

Pls add us to the list, sounds a great idea. Thanks for organising.

A factory tour is a brilliant idea. We would be very keen to get involved - hopefully the dates will fit with our 2014 diary. Thanks for getting this organised. Regards, Chris and Jane Gorman

Back