Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Factory Visit & Tour - Hannover

We are also interested. We would be very keen to get involved. Date Please.

Thanks
JK

We could also be interested subject to dates, it will need to be in one of the school Hols one of the half terms would be good as my wife will be unable to get leave outside term times :thanks

Re: VW California Factory Visit & Tour - Hannover

Retiredron said:
Choplee, is this the camp-site you where thinking of http://www.camping-allersee.de
Ron.

I'm not sure to be honest ,but a friend that has been to vw many times ,says its only a short walk to the factory ,but can find out ..
Is this one very close ???

Sounds like the one :) .... Just messaged a vw fanatic that's been loads of times and I'll clarify its that campsite when he gets back to me ...

Yeap that's the campsite just got a super quick reply :) ..!!!

Yes that is the one, VW will help sort out the camping for us.

I dont think we will have a date until well into 2014 to be honest unless someone else would be interested in taking over the arrangements?

sue.h said:
sorry didnt mean to hassle. just got excited at the mention of where to camp

Sorry Sue, I did not mean it that way :oops: ... genuinely if there is anyone out there that fancies helping arrange this it would be much appreciated :thumb

PLEASE PUT ME DOWN ASWELL THANKS ONE VAN AND THREE PLACES TAH IVE BEEN BEFORE BUT FLEW OUT, AUTOSTADT IS BRILLIANT , :clap AND JUST AROUND THE CORNER IS THE OFFICIAL VW MUSEUM ON DIESELSTRANDE THIS IS A MUST, :thumb WILL THIS BE VISITED ASWELL ? I HAVE SHOWN CALIKEV THE PHOTOS AND BROCHURES FROM MY LAST VISIT NEARLY 10YRS AGO :thanks

I would like to attend.

rob

Back