Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Factory Visit & Tour - Hannover

I love the idea :thumb
Helen, who is actually working for VW UK at present, and me as a German and former VW employee, would love to join in and could probably be of some help when it comes to organising this!? Both of us worked in Wolfsburg for more than 8 years. We used to live in Hannover and regularly go over as this city is still our second home. Our next trip is planned for the week starting on 22/10/12....
Andreas

VW California Factory Visit & Tour - Hannover

helen said:
I love the idea :thumb
Helen, who is actually working for VW UK at present, and me as a German and former VW employee, would love to join in and could probably be of some help when it comes to organising this!? Both of us worked in Wolfsburg for more than 8 years. We used to live in Hannover and regularly go over as this city is still our second home. Our next trip is planned for the week starting on 22/10/12....

Fantastic guys :) ... That would be great :)

Andreas,

If you are able to assist with the planning that would be great. I'm in conversation with VW Commercial CS at the moment but if you or Helen are able to glean any knowledge from your end that might be useful.

I am interested but it would need to be organised around school holidays.

Hi, i would be interested, any time. hope i am not too late :crazy

No you're not too late.

I'm still waiting for some feedback from VW. :thumb

The current plan is for this to be included in the Euro trip next year.

I am awaiting VW CS to come back with dates confirmed for the visit.

Is there a plot on this at the moment or is it one for a later date now?

Re: VW California Factory Visit & Tour - Hannover

Chris, I think we are looking at 2014 now on this, we have a contact at the factory now, so all we need to do is decide a date.

Count us in... Just let us know the date.

Rgds
M

This would be an ace extension to next years Euro meet. If it is in the school holidays then count me in :)

My son would love the tour of the factory.

And it would be a great photo opportunity for all our vans to go home :)

T

I don't think it will be in the school holidays tony as the Germans all go away themselves
We were going last year but the factory closed for a month so put a spanner in the works :thumb

Have to leave the family at home then :lol:

Re: VW California Factory Visit & Tour - Hannover

Count me in......I have had a tour of the commercial plant but they would not let me view the Cali plant....

teeboy said:
Have to leave the family at home then :lol:
Mine would be bored stiff so I would be alone for sure :laugh2 :laugh2

Back