Cali kids Christmas cadeaux

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Does anyone have ideas for children's stocking fillers ahead of a T6 Beach delivery?

I had sleeping bags and torches on my list, but grandma has since decided to take charge of buying the boys sleeping bags, which leaves me with just torches.

Depending on how old they are:
A couple of walkie talkies always goes down well with young ones.
I also like the game Kub but its large to pack.
Gofindit - nature hunt game (small and easy to pack)
Twister picnic blanket?

Depending on how old they are:
A couple of walkie talkies always goes down well with young ones.
I also like the game Kub but its large to pack.
Gofindit - nature hunt game (small and easy to pack)
Twister picnic blanket?

Ben is 3 just before Christmas, Jack is 2 next April.

Go-find-it looks interesting, which has led me to another idea, a magnifying glass or magnifying bug box.

Seat back dvd players/ tablets to play films and childrens box sets etc.? They will need something at some point to entertain them on long journeys/ evenings/ rainy day in the van etc.

Perfect - ordered.

Just another idea...how about small head torches? Not sure if you can get them small enough but it would allow them to crawl in and out of the tent and walk in the dark while at the same time holding someone's hand. Ones that flash too could give endless fun.
I am a big kid at heart

Things to take on every trip such as a small kite, frisbee, football, collapsible fishing net and bucket combo and my kids love playing Pass the Pig before bedtime.

Things to take on every trip such as a small kite, frisbee, football, collapsible fishing net and bucket combo and my kids love playing Pass the Pig before bedtime.
My wife has a kite for Ben's birthday next month. The dogs love frisbee, and Meg is exceptionally good at catching it (except when thrown by a left-handed person), but the boys are a bit young. Fishing nets and buckets are definitely going on the Christmas list,

12v and three pin usb plugs?! Everything kids own these days seem to need charging! Onesies for cosy nights? Bags of big marshmallows for toasting outside?

My wife has a kite for Ben's birthday next month. The dogs love frisbee, and Meg is exceptionally good at catching it (except when thrown by a left-handed person), but the boys are a bit young. Fishing nets and buckets are definitely going on the Christmas list,
We got telescopic nets for our two from Decathlon. Not sure whether you'll get them in December though. But they are very handy with space being a premium and all that.

Just found these:
shopping

shopping

Back