Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Travel Companion

J

JohnR

Hi
Is there a way to contact people looking for a Cali travel companion? I live in British Columbia, Canada,; originally from England (Wiltshire). I would like to travel around parts of UK for a month or two, maybe this coming Spring. Is there an adventurous, warm, woman traveller out there who would like to do the same. I'm a fellow in my 60s, divorced, grown kids ... reasonably well-travelled, however limited experience of campervans etc Regards from JohnR

Hi John. Maybe. Depends when -I probably only have 3 weeks rather than 2 months. What parts of UK? Enjoyed my 6 months working in Vancouver many years ago. I have a 2006 Cali. Also need to know more about you. Email? (I'm a newbie too - is offline contact OK on this forum?)
Regards, MizFitz

Hi John! I live in The Higlands of Scotland and spend time travelling bout the Highlands and Islands as well as having ventured as far as Devon. I've had my Cali for a couple of years and it is just perfect for the small and single track roads here. I've spent a couple of holidays in Canada - 3 weeks walking in BC a few years ago - loved it and in September this year took a tour along the east coast of Canada. I have two dogs who come hillwalking with me. I'm divorced, semi retired - not working at the moment and would be interested to hear more of your plans.

Cheers

Ann