Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Price Guides

Hi T4WFA what would you reckon for a 2010 facelift Cali 140hp with 69k miles, good spec incl sat nav, lane assist, parking sensors etc?

Well my post was written in the previous calendar year, but in simple terms we'd start at the £40k for a 2014, deduct 4 years at £2000 each (because it is higher miles than av) = £32k
Perhaps pop a bit back on for the spec but knock if off again as the calendar year has turned.
So about £32k private, £34k at a good dealer.
[Edit, on reflection, that sounds a bit steep, maybe we need to do 5 years at £2k each, so £30K private, £32k dealer plus a bit for the high spec. You didn't mention the colour (end edit)].

I was going to comment on the 2010 Silver SE with 28k miles mentioned below being chopped into a dealer px at under £30k, but don't want to spoil any rescue deal being negotiated.

Kirk said:
Do you have a number ?

Just paid my subs so should be a VIP soon ...
Colin

Hi Colin
I would be very interested in discussing buying your van if available. Please advise how best to get in touch. Thanks.
Tim

It's a 2010 facelift 140SE in silver with 28k miles, FSH in excellent condition; just serviced last November; nearly new tyres etc. Dealer said he "would normally send a van as old as ours out to the trade, but ours is a really nice one so he would take it into stock". (his words)

Sounds cheap to me ,a good buy for some one