Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California sporty looking

andie

andie

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
good day to all just a random question here and I think I might get shouted at as there are some devoted California owners on here so sorry if I upset you.
Right here goes the new 4 motion Cali ocean 204 dsg is on order with a hell of a lot of extras as its going to be used all around the work for extreme sports events and meets,now the question I have is me being male and 32years old and into extreme sports the Cali is a buiety but has anyone made it sporty with spoilers etc etc as that's what I want doing to my Cali to make it look alittle more mean any pics of others would be great thanks to all and I'm not out to upset anyone

It's a van , if it rides got all the kit we need to sleep-eat and get coasy it works for me.
Seen plenty others here pimping thier Cali's ....not me thanks .
As these are populars vans you find plenty of lowering kits , spoilers , wheels , etc on the www to give it a makeover.
Make sure you will not get yourself in a situ arriving with your 50.000 € Cali and not being able to enter that lovely spot becose your Cali is to much lowerd .
As for me it's not always a black carpet under the wheels....

Shout, shout, shouty shouty shout shout! ;)
a-team-van-hire_zps73b623b6.jpg

Only kidding (sort of). It would be a dull world if we were all the same....

....love it when a plan comes thogether.....

People have been modifying VW camper vans every since the first spit screen van hit the roads. It seems that anything goes. Its your van so let rip.

Can we see some pictures when it's finished?

As for us, "our" idea of customising our van was my wife making a Cali dog. Yes that's right, a Cali dog!!! Its name is Geraldine.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sportline all the way. Why have a plain one? Painted calipers as well. I did lose the "20 rims though for Sportline 18's, totally impractical. Just replaced the VW grille badge with a black one, a real head turner. DLR's on the Sportline spoler. It's bling, but efficiently understated. Red tape trim on the front grille also, really stands out.

People have been modifying VW camper vans every since the first spit screen van hit the roads. It seems that anything goes. Its your van so let rip.

Can we see some pictures when it's finished?

As for us, "our" idea of customising our van was my wife making a Cali dog. Yes that's right, a Cali dog!!! Its name is Geraldine.
View attachment 12037

View attachment 12038
I'll gladly put pics up I have some crazy but epic things to do to it

Sportline all the way. Why have a plain one? Painted calipers as well. I did lose the "20 rims though for Sportline 18's, totally impractical. Just replaced the VW grille badge with a black one, a real head turner. DLR's on the Sportline spoler. It's bling, but efficiently understated. Red tape trim on the front grille also, really stands out.
Now that sounds really nice as I'm thinking
Rear spoiler
Front spoiler
Side bars
And keep on going as it was the sport line t5 that drew me to the transporter range with how nice they are

Not done as much as daz60 but I've managed a couple of things to mine so far and with plans for more this year.
So far it has new alloys, Van x rear lights, drls( going on this next week hopefully) and new front grill on order. May fit a front splitter and have seen some rear kits for twin exhaust pipe look. Can't decide on what to do suspension wise as yet.
Though I like a bit of retro and looking at the Artic picture thread thinking some spot lights might look ok. I think a mock up before running with it.
Will pop up some pics when done.

Not done as much as daz60 but I've managed a couple of things to mine so far and with plans for more this year.
So far it has new alloys, Van x rear lights, drls( going on this next week hopefully) and new front grill on order. May fit a front splitter and have seen some rear kits for twin exhaust pipe look. Can't decide on what to do suspension wise as yet.
Though I like a bit of retro and looking at the Artic picture thread thinking some spot lights might look ok. I think a mock up before running with it.
Will pop up some pics when done.
Looking forward to see your van. I was thinking of going with coil overs but finding it hard to source for a T32 4MOTION

Yes California SE.
You have to remove the Plastic Engine Undertray.
The brackets that secure the bar , when fitted correctly allow the panel to be replaced without cutting. The brackets come out at the front side L & R of the panel. No holes have to be drilled. You use, I think, an existing bolt and a ready drilled hole. So 2 bolts each bracket.
The instructions I had were not the best, but became obvious once you could see the area where it was to be bolted.
Have fun fitting it. 2 people make it a lot easier.:thumb

Looking forward to see your van. I was thinking of going with coil overs but finding it hard to source for a T32 4MOTION
You need bilsteins. They do a kit for the T32 4 motion

Yes California SE.
You have to remove the Plastic Engine Undertray.
The brackets that secure the bar , when fitted correctly allow the panel to be replaced without cutting. The brackets come out at the front side L & R of the panel. No holes have to be drilled. You use, I think, an existing bolt and a ready drilled hole. So 2 bolts each bracket.
The instructions I had were not the best, but became obvious once you could see the area where it was to be bolted.
Have fun fitting it. 2 people make it a lot easier.:thumb

Hi Welsh Gas, thanks for your reply. We also got on to the firm we bought it from and they have supplied a pdf which shows a little better how to fit it. We are away in the van till Friday....so will try at a in Saturday

WG...where did you get that front bar from..?....think I would like one to go with my side bars .....

Thanks

WG...where did you get that front bar from..?....think I would like one to go with my side bars .....

Thanks

Hi WelshGas and BerndRos,

ours also came from tradevanaccessories, the original instructions were crap, but they did send a pdf file which was more helpful and this along with WG notes we finally fitted the bar today (my poor hands) it was really worth the struggle !!!
20160305_173553.jpg 20160305_174651-1.jpg

Back